Ten new criminal charges for fraudster George Santos

Originally published at: Ten new criminal charges for fraudster George Santos | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Sure that might not seem like a lot compared to the leader of his party, but he’s less than half Trump’s age so he still has plenty of time to catch up.

17 Likes

He’s a shoo-in for the Republican Rookie of the Year award.

18 Likes

There are entire gangs and criminal conspiracies with fewer felony counts.

17 Likes

Please put an end to this stupid timeline!

11 Likes

On one occasion he charged $12,000 to a contributor’s credit card

WTF? I noticed a $1.57 fraudulent charge to my credit card within a day and cancelled the card immediately. How does someone not notice $12,000 in unauthorized charges?

(I know, by being stupid rich. But still.)

9 Likes

Heavy Jim Jones vibe on those sunglasses.

JimJonesGames

5 Likes

Who says they didn’t?

Even if they didn’t, that’s kind of victim-blamey (though any sympathy I have is somewhat tempered by the fact we’re talking about people who supported that asshat’s campaign).

8 Likes

… Christ, what an asshole

4 Likes

It might of been a case of a couple where each one thought the other charged it. They should still have questioned the other, but I can see if one told the other he was donating, the other wouldn’t question the amount.

3 Likes

Dang, now Trump will have to compare himself to George Santos instead of Al Capone.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Better be charged as goddzmn felonies. Federal. Consecutive.

4 Likes

Or Santos the Jackal; so good that he’s even managed to assassinate his own charcacter.

7 Likes

Being #2 means he tries harder! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is “spilling the brands” a figure of speech I am not aware of, or did the spell-checker try to be helpful again?

3 Likes

Eff all these traitorous assholes. The US is certainly a flawed country, but it’s our flawed country.

I want to see substantial prison sentences for everyone. We’re getting it now, but I want to see more tangible “perp walks” to a cell and “remanded to custody” sentences.

3 Likes

Impressive with the competition from the rest of the Republican Worst Generation.

5 Likes

I think all Republicans are #2

8 Likes

jurassic park deal with it GIF

7 Likes