Terrible pickup lines from around the world

[Read the post]

2 Likes

On another note, apparently Digg still exists.

10 Likes

The question I always want to ask is: ā€œOk, but how do those creeps manage to reproduce, eh? 'Cuz there seems to be so many of 'emā€¦ā€

2 Likes

I would never ever use a pickup line because iā€™m just too shy for that kind of behavior but if i was I think dropping a truly (and purposefully) awful pickup line you could get her to laugh about it and break the ice.
With my gf i will jokingly tell her pickup lines and iā€™ll mismatch the punchline to a different pickup line for comedic effect.

3 Likes

Am I doing this right?

25 Likes

Itā€™s novel enough but how will she know which creeps youā€™re talking about?

8 Likes

Best pickup line ever. No, really. Itā€™s kind of awesome.

8 Likes

I like my women like I like my coffee. COVERED IN BEES!!

19 Likes

That would absolutely, 100% work on me.

5 Likes

I think that frog is checking you out.

3 Likes

Best pickup line I have ever used: ā€œHi! Iā€™m japhroaig, am I interrupting anything?ā€. I love funny pickup lines between friends (know your audience) but it is amazing what treating someone like a human will do.

Back to the terrible jokes.

3 Likes

Are you a parking ticket? Because youā€™ve got ā€œFINEā€ written all over you.

5 Likes

I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

18 Likes

I always went with the tried and true honest pick up lineā€¦ ā€œI am terrible with approaching womenā€¦want to just go get a coffee and talk?ā€

For some reason, I donā€™t know why, most women Iā€™ve ever been friends with or dated seem to enjoy being treated like a fellow human being and appreciate someone wanting to get to know them through conversation. I knowā€¦seems crazy right?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Try this one weird trick toā€¦ Oh, I canā€™t do it :smile:

Treating peeps with humanity and humility is the only way. Then you tell the bad pickup lines as a goofball like me.

(Furiously Google image searchingā€¦)

1 Like

I like the one that goes:

ā€œI like my coffee like I like my womenā€¦BITTERā€

7 Likes

Coincidentally, spent a few hours going over some ā€˜terribletinderā€™ instagram. Was fascinating, in a horrible way, like reading about how bullet ants fall from trees; or, the operations of tarantula hawks.

Really takes a bit of thinking to realize how lines do effect me and are used, even though I meditate on some. Those, though, are in relationships, and meant for me. They were thought out, passionate, and individual. Probably not even consciously constructed, but just said from a deep pool of passion. The sort of statement that sounds hot coming off their lip, and then you think about it, and see it is hot from many more sophisticated angles.

The sophistication is naturally a guarantee it is not formulated and contrived. Like a badly placed product placement in a movie.

2 Likes

Did someone just put out a fire? Because you are smoking!

11 Likes

All of those are terribly ridiculous. But not terrible. No awfully creepy, directly sexual stuff that make you wish to call the police.

As one of the girls said, ā€œpoor little boyā€ is what those feel like.

3 Likes