Tesla board members pressured into drug use with CEO who claims he does not partake

I have some old DJ friends that worked the high end private party circuit. Elno is a lot of things, but straightedge is not one of ‘em.

2 Likes

I love LA

3 Likes

Cool. I’ve always wanted to meet him and get his autograph. So many iconic film roles…

2 Likes

I think he’s generally super gracious about it – but I’ve also seen him reject YouTuber/influencer types, who may have a general “too aggressive” thing. I have had dozens of interactions with him over the decades and he’s just a nice neighbor.

7 Likes

A remark that he tried to distance himself from after he decided to go into politics. Sadly, at the end of the day he was just as reluctant to speak openly and honestly about drug use as any other politician, though he was more open than most to the idea of legalizing it.

2 Likes

Can the Federal government force the removal of a board member when national security is concerned?

4 Likes

Elon ignores established practices in whatever industry he gets into. He dismisses them as mere habit and conventional wisdom because he’s sure that he knows better.

3 Likes

Having to deal with Elno while stoned sounds like an actual nightmare. I can’t imagine deliberately doing that.

He dislikes smoking cannabis after a heavy lunch. He really doesn’t like taking more than 250mg of ecstasy, and definitely not after he’s already done a bit of coke…

1 Like

I assume any drugs Elon measures out are always in quantities of 69 or 420 mg, and he believes this makes him the most hilarious man who has ever lived.

6 Likes

Multiple financial issues (44bln 4chan), drug use, questionable public behavior and statements, beholden to the Saudi, Russia, and China, conflict of interest on multiple national security issues… This guy with all his red flags won’t pass a normal background check, not talking about security clearance. The only thing different is how many zero “net-worth” attached to his name comparing to normal citizen. SpaceX won’t exist without the GOP cutting funding to NASA in the name of “privatizing” space commercial. Keep giving this fool billions to blowup his toys and calling it innovation while all SpaceX know how and technology for the most part coming from NASA, by tax payer funded decades of research and experiment.

4 Likes

Awhile ago he claimed to not be living anywhere, just crashing in guesthouses and hotels or whatever. I thought the real reason was probably because he couldn’t tell anyone about his special place he thinks of as home.

1 Like

But never at dusk, never at dusk.

– Steve Martin

4 Likes

I happen to believe he is the richest man who never lived.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

Is “never” a typo?

3 Likes

Now, now… he’s got a busy day defending Elon all over the internets I’m sure… typos happen! :grin:

3 Likes

It’s the hard knock life, but then again one must imagine Sisyphus is happy.

3 Likes

And that faithful Tesla lineworker, Peter Metheus.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.