Test footage emerges of "Star Wars: Underworld," a TV series that never came to light

did you mean “Store tropers”

1 Like

No, sadly that’s just what happens when I try to type anything longer than a url on an ipad on-screen keyboard, because my physical keyboard is out of reach. You should see what happens when I try to type on my phone!

1 Like

My reason to assume that I am in a minority is that many people that defend the prequels usually say, “yeah, that part where Obiwan runs around places … that could have been cut”… Sure, that is among other things that people usually would want removed … but many many fanedits remove exactly these Obiwan-solo (not Solo!) parts. Yet they keep the action sequences, which I usually find totally inconsistent and messy :wink:

2 Likes

have you seen Star Wars though? (original movie) ill-fitting uniforms are the Empire’s way. one could also argue that, being military issue, the chances of them actually fitting well are pretty slim anyway.

1 Like

Yes, you can find examples, but something in that one made it stick out for me. And with the advances in costuming, I’ve seen way more 501st members at cons with better looking armor.

sure, but it makes some sort of in-universe sense to me that military issued uniforms would NOT fit well. they are made for generic body sizes/shapes, so having ill-fitting uniforms isn’t so crazy. THEN AGAIN… if they are all clones, they should have been able to tailor uniforms to fit… throws up hands

EDIT: this just in – apparently, the footage we’ve been discussing isn’t final show footage, it was “proof of concept” footage that they shopped around to the networks, trying to get the show picked up and funded:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.