Texas GOP's new platform: Biden isn't pres, ban trans healthcare, repeal Voting Rights Act

They don’t even read the whole thing. Typically skipping the first part of it.

6 Likes

The trouble is that our foreign policy record with sandy theocratic petrostates is…mixed at best; and that’s with most of them located at a solid distance. I can’t see sharing a border with one going desperately well.

6 Likes

Add to this the theology coming out of the Institute of Christian Economics-- though free market economics is probably the least troubling thing about Gary North’s ideology.

2 Likes

And views on abortion in the Middle Ages were much more enlightened and nuanced than those held by the Texas GOP.

12 Likes

I should have prefaced this with ‘You ain’t seen’ nothin’ yet*!
Mea culpa.

No, of course not… just like you don’t wait to prepare for a hurricane. Get your stuff before the stores are cleaned out. And make sure your loved ones are ready, as well.

9 Likes

22 Likes

That’s totally badass.

16 Likes

Sure, but those are the ones financing the propaganda that says otherwise.
The same way that the so-called Death Tax only affects a handful of people, but it has almost universally been regarded as a Bad Thing amongst those other than Democrats.

And that is the crux of the problem for Democrats. The ‘leadership’ has no Killer Instinct; they can’t [or won’t] see an obvious slam dunk & pound on it, over & over & over.
The FDC uses the Big Lie; why don’t the Democrats use this Big Truth the same way?

ETA:

Oh, hell yeah, it is!

8 Likes

Batgirl’s trans roommate, Alysia Yeoh. I tracked that down as being from DC Pride 2022 #1.

Full page:

18 Likes

Hold on a sec, the girl with the bat is Batgirl…’s roommate?

17 Likes

Batgirls gonna bat girl.

17 Likes
9 Likes

I’m just glad I - and everyone here on BoingBoing - have memories that are better than what goldfish (and too many voters) have!

I didn’t mean to sound critical nor nasty. I apologize.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.