Texas governor lifts mask mandate and "opens Texas 100 percent"

Do you have the disposable resources to just up and move to a new state at the drop of a hat?

Because most people don’t.

38 Likes

Makes sense.

My first instinct was that he is trying to win back the trumpkins and Q people. Wasn’t it just last week or the week before trumpist and Qanoners were literally calling Abbot a “democrat governor”?

That’d be pretty scary to a craven gop flak who relies on the stupidest, least educated and most disease ridden gop fuckwits.

6 Likes

Option 3. He’ll just have the state publish fake numbers and raid/arrest/assasinate anyone who contradicts him.

That strat has worked beautifully for scott walker so far. Literally violating scientists’ 1st Amendment rights, while complaining that he as a republican is being terribly censored.

13 Likes

23 Likes

In terms of raw numbers Texas has more Democratic voters than almost any other state, second only to California. They just happen to be slightly outnumbered by the Republican voters (though that has been changing).

“If you’re from Texas you must be a suicidal neoconservative cultist” is a really dumb generalization.

38 Likes

12 Likes

I think you mean Ron DeSantis? It’s okay, all these pasty white shitheads start to look and sound alike after a while…

17 Likes

Can you sue a governor for mass negligent homicide? If not, I think it’s time that becomes a thing.

16 Likes

“If you’re a republican in texas, you are most likely a suicidal neocon cultist” is a lot more accurate.

Or even

“if you’re a republican, you’re a suicidal neocon cultist”

12 Likes

Texan here.

aaron paul gtfo GIF

19 Likes

and Mississippi, too. both literally ONE DAY after the CDC warned about letting our guard down when we’re so close to getting a handle on this.

23 Likes

20210302_161352

Seriously, Texas, I think your elected leaders are literally trying to kill you.

46 Likes

FFS they aren’t Pokémon, you shouldn’t be TRYING to catch them all!

33 Likes

I am from Texas. I will continue to wear my mask, continue to stay home, and continue to not patronize businesses that do not require masks on their customers.

32 Likes

We’ve decided to release the leopards 100 percent.

23 Likes

We are going to be in damn isolation forever because right-wingers insist on turning their states into Petri dishes to breed new varieties of illnesses in the name of their awful anti-public-goods ideology. :angry:

27 Likes

Those faces aren’t going to eat themselves , you know!

19 Likes

29 Likes

21 Likes

download

30 Likes