Texas Lt. Gov's $1MM bounty pays off by catching a Republican who voted twice

He wasn’t born here, & that’s not even his birth name.
He is from Baltimore, & his name was Dannie Scott Goeb. He had it changed for professional reasons. Show Biz, dontcha know… He was the sportscaster for one of the tv stations here in Houston for a number of years.
He seemed a bit off the rails, but in kind of an endearing way…
Then he bought a radio station in the outskirts of Houston & became a clone of El Rushbo.
He has done nothing but got worse over the years, & has earned the nickname of Taliban Dan.

Surely you didn’t expect him to put up his own money?
He is many things, but dumb isn’t in the list.

Yet the fraud was in Pennsylvania.

This will be held up as an example of how widespread the Voter Fraud exists…

Surprise, surprise, surprise.
ETA:

I was born here, and believe me, it wasn’t always this fucked up.
But, yeah, it’s either chuckle or scream.

1 Like

Deadbeat Dan already stiffed PA Lt Gov John Fetterman, who reported a different Pennsylvania Republican earlier. That was when the “$1M” suddenly became “$25K but we’re not paying you.”
I’m extra-surprised that they paid anybody.

And no, the $1M wasn’t a fund they put together in advance for this project - it was a brag Deadbeat Dan made, to claim that he was serious about voter fraud.

And the difference between those Texas women who got hard jail time and those PA Republicans who got their wrists slapped, isn’t just race, and isn’t just party, it’s also Pennsylvania vs Texas. (But of course, the differences between PA and TX are a lot about party and race.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.