Texas plans to loosen gun laws proceeds

[quote=“daneel, post:15, topic:57883”]In Texas, it would have, wouldn’t it?

No carrying in places serving alcohol, I thought? I remember seeing those signs in the bars in Waco I drank at, anyway.
[/quote]

If a business makes 51% or more of their custom from alcohol, they have to post a sign announcing such on the door, which bans carry inside. But it has to be 51% or more. Just incidentally serving alcohol isn’t enough in Texas.

2 Likes

I’m sure chili powder is about to go on the monitored list, now.

3 Likes

“Wouldn’t It Be Great if Everybody Had a Gun?”

3 Likes

Conspiratorial bullshit…oh, wait, it was from Breitbart so you knew it was bullshit already. On Point had a show on this the other day, and more than enough Cossacks/Bandidos were calling in to say that it was a police ambush, that the police started the shootout, that Jade Helm is really Obama’s takeover of Dunkin Donuts (oh, wait, that last one was me), and on and on.
It was shootout between the Cossacks and Bandidos over territory/power/whos-got-the-manliest-manness, or, to put it another way, it was a shootout between two organized crime syndicates. But I’m sure that Texas’ leadership will do the right thing. Or not.

2 Likes

Holy carp! Good thing that, er, somebody I know doesn’t live in Texas, given the extensive lab glass collection that, er, somebody has at home.

I think lab glass is beautiful, I find the purity of function driven form highly appealing. So you might well find a florence flask of cranberry juice in the fridge or a squat erlenmeyer full of gravy on the table… er, in somebody I know’s house, that is.

1 Like

I do the same with parts from engines, although the crankshaft from the '76 R75/6 sitting on my bookshelf will most certainly NOT be used to hold gravy. That’s what the oil pan from the '79 Grenada is for, duh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.