Texas Rep. Jackson says it's "unfortunate" media blames shootings on guns when "rap and video games" are the culprit (video)

The solution is so simple that I’m amazed no one thought of it before.

3 Likes

GLC weren’t being serious, Ronny.

A list of all the mass shootings in Wales from the last 50 years:

There haven’t been any.

7 Likes

There’s been more stringent lockdowns in those countries and yet, where are the mass shootings in those countries?

10 Likes

Lies!
Our rap music is much better :slight_smile:

4 Likes
1 Like

They are much slower to forgive him than the city of Austin
After all, they have those great promotion videos

3 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

I bet it will be split into another post called “Rappers of the World Unite and Take Over”. I can’t wait for asian rap.

4 Likes

The US’s closest neighbor by length of border is Canada. Canadians mostly speak the same language, view/listen to the same entertainment and play the same video games. Canada’s per capita firearm homicide rate is 0.52 while the US statistic is 4.46, eight and a half times the rate of their neighbor to the North. Canada’s per capita firearm suicide rate is 1.40 while the US statistic is 7.32, five and a quarter times the rate of Canada.
There are 34.7 firearms per capita in Canada and the US figure is 120.5 firearms per capita. A significant percentage of the firearm homicides in Canada are gang related and committed with weapons smuggled from the USA.
The all causes per capita homicide rate in the US is 4.96. Canada’s rate is 1.76, about 1/3rd of the American figure.

7 Likes
6 Likes

sad workaholics GIF

4 Likes

These guys are genius! To stop mass shootings, stay at home! Finally a conservative approved lockdown!

9 Likes

In fact, the effect of the lockdown is soooo bad that it warped time and caused Parkland, Sandy Hook and Columbine as well! What a genius Fucker is! (Do I really need a /s? Here it is anyway…)

9 Likes

And they want kids to wear bullet proof backpacks and such that can’t be comfortable. I could imagine some kind of bullet proof face guard getting traction among that crowd, so maybe they’re getting over the horror of wearing masks too?

5 Likes

Rap music and video games emerged out of the late 60s and early 70s. Why were people shooting each other before then?

Without these old, tired scapegoats to point an unfortunate finger at, how could the millions of deaths from just the two World Wars be justified?

1 Like

He forgot to mention Ouija boards which should really bear their share of the responsibility.

What an impenetrably stupid jobsworth of a shitegob. It couldn’t possible be the fault of far-too-easy-to-obtain high caliber semi-automatic guns with high-capacity magazines that are trivially easy to use, now could it? No, it’s video games and rap. Because it’s 1992 in this stable genius’ mind, and he can’t pass up that sweet, sweet gun lobby lucre.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.