Texas teacher who tweeted Trump her school was 'taken over' by 'illegal students from Mexico' may be fired

It’s useful to see exactly what inspires Il Douche’s supporters to connect with him. Asking for contact information for the local gauleiter so that she can inform on her students and their parents is about what you’d expect.

Or someone who thinks that Twitter will do anything about harassment on their platform. She’s somewhat justified in assuming that Jack Dorsey is sympathetic to her politics, but what she’s asking for costs him and the shareholders money.

12 Likes

I wonder if we paid teachers better, maybe we ourselves would be less shitty human beings. Improved performance isn’t the goal (but might be a nice byproduct!).

18 Likes

This is the correct way to refer to them.

5 Likes

“Show me your papers saying you are illegal.”

Err…whut?!

I’d wager 70-80% of crackheads I’ve met make more sense. And I lived on the street for a few years, in my 20s; I’ve met several metric fucktons of crackheads o.o’ . Wow.

As an aside, I get the purpose of “Latinx” and don’t care much what term is used, but most folks I’ve met (who “qualify”, that I had the chance to ask; I’d guess very roughly 90% of that set) think it’s abominably silly. Of course, my sample set is heavily biased towards blue-collar workers — I work in a bicycle rack factory — but they certainly have a say, as well =).

11 Likes

THIS x1,000,000 + Eleventy gajillion

The irony of this womans stupidity is stunning, utterly stunning. Somehow, despite being unfathomably dumb in a sense that even a 5 year old can look at her and tell her she doesn’t know how the internet works, she somehow survived to adulthood without walking across the street in the middle of traffic and even ended up convincing some bigger idiot to allow her to teach children

People like her honestly convinced me long ago that if IQ were a factor in remaining a United States state Texas should have been removed from the map a hell of a long time ago because of morons like this abound

5 Likes

She’s been fired, according to the FWISD twitter feed, which seems to have been shut down for the moment.

12 Likes

Which one now ?

12 Likes

Just because you’re a teacher doesn’t make you smart.

6 Likes

Any odds on the sum total of her evidence that these children are illegal is that their names “sound Mexican”?

16 Likes

It’s funny that you’re using John Cleese to prove your point. He’s notoriously pro-Brexit and apparently a bit of a racist old white guy.

9 Likes

umm Spain

1 Like

Racist tweets to Trump and gets in trouble. Trump tweets to racists and…crickets.

12 Likes

She didn’t know her tweets to President Trump were public.
Reason enough to let her go.
Too stupid to work in edumacation.

6 Likes
10 Likes

What the hell did Mexico do to you?

Now go stand in the corner for wishing such a horrible thing on people.

Also, I can’t help but think (perhaps a bit optimistically) that this is what the dying of the old guard looks like. Old white people freaking out about all the brown people while a lot of their kids are intermingling (and will probably have kids with a lot more melanin than their parents)…

13 Likes

I was hoping for barbecued, it’s Texas!

Too late. They are fracking the hell out of it, and will never give that up.

2 Likes

Update: they were fired.

12 Likes

I bet it’s six when she says it. You betcha.

2 Likes

I’m still sort of hoping that at some point - possibly at his funeral, there’ll be a big video screen of Cleese ranting at us all about how stupid we were to fall for his new “Mr Gammon” comic persona and how we could ever possibly have thought he was serious. That he’d initially thought everyone would see the joke immediately and it would reignite his career but we didn’t so he carried on just to see how long it would take.

Sadly, I think it’s real.

6 Likes