Thank you, @docosc

I’m extremely glad we have someone like you on the BBS. Thank you for all you’ve been doing for our little community… it’s nice to have an outpost of sanity.

I don’t know where this is all going to lead, but I’m going to at least try as best as I can to stay healthy. I just hope I wasn’t too late to isolate.

66 Likes

51 Likes

Agreed; I was just explaining to my partner yesterday how/why the BB forum has become one of my preferred and most trusted sources of real-time and behind-the-scenes info, and how that’s largely due to the efforts of a single doctor in VA.

39 Likes

Yes! Seconded! Or thirded! Anyway, thank you!

29 Likes

Hear, hear!!!

:mask:

25 Likes

tenor (5)

32 Likes

Somehow in the midst of chaos @docosc is making the time to educate a group of Happy Mutants, and the countless passersby who see there’s a thread about covid-19 on the BBS and read through it.

Literally, you have probably saved lives YOU WILL NEVER MEET because of this. Thank you.

38 Likes

ummm, geez, thank you guys. (looks for someplace to hide)

“Could you fancy me as a pirate bold,
Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?
Well I’m an inshore man and I’m nobody’s hero,
But I’ll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride.”

Jethro Tull makes me happy.

39 Likes

@docosc is my go-to for information in the trenches!

29 Likes

Cosigned; having a voice of calm and reason coming from a place of knowledge on the forum is a straight-up ‘godsend.’

Too many people out there seem only too happy mindlessly to spread misinformation & fear.

35 Likes

23 Likes

17 Likes

Thank you, indeed, @docosc.

I tried to send a personal message of apology after I was being a rude to said community bastion. I am sorry about my behavior towards you.

Thank you, again.

17 Likes

Renfaire-style classic rock in general, or just the Tull?

9 Likes

19 Likes

Co-signing as well. You’ve been a fabulous resource of solid information and knowledge. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Any that involve a dude taking a flute solo while standing on one leg. I’m pretty undemanding!

21 Likes

Yes, thanks! Good to have the physician’s-eye view in a thing like this.

8 Likes

Seconding the sentiments of everyone else. Thank you for sharing your informed PoV, and good luck and good vibes for you at work!

13 Likes

How about replacing the one-leg thing with yodeling and whistling?

7 Likes