That woman who got fired for comparing Michelle Obama to an ape is now going to jail for defrauding FEMA

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/03/stealing-from-flood-victims.html

8 Likes

giphy

29 Likes

It couldn’t have happened to a nicer pea-brained racist farm animal.

16 Likes

That Certain Sort of White Woman. I bet she also closes her eyes, vibrates her fingers, and does the wave when she’s “moved by the Spirit” in Church.

16 Likes

I’m sure she still thinks and says that she did nothing wrong and this is some kind of witch hunt.

35 Likes

When the person crying “witch hunt!” is wearing a black pointy hat while riding a broom in front of her cauldron of bubbling liquid and row of caged children, the protest does seem to lack a bit of oomph, doesn’t it?

14 Likes

Ape in Italian means bee, and it’s also a trike used for deliver groceries. The Ape 50 has a 50 cc engine and it’s not allowed on motorways. She should as a civil service, deliver groceries with one of these, so everyday she will turn the ignition key will remember that it’s better to be polite.

4 Likes

It’s almost like people who have demonstrably corrupt and offensive ethics and morals demonstrate those corrupt and offensive ethics and morals.

22 Likes

Why do bad things happen to bad people? No need to answer that…

10 Likes

She was just trying to save people from being rounded up in the FEMA Camps by bankrupting them.

17 Likes

I bet she was just “bleeding the beast”.

2 Likes

Racist ape reference aside it’s so bizarre that the people who raised such a stink about Michelle’s exposed arms use terms like “classy” and “dignified” to describe a woman who did so many erotic nude photo shoots.

White t*ts are apparently inherently classier than black deltoids.

21 Likes

At an early age, I taught my children to respond to being called monkeys with “I’m not a monkey, I’m an ape. I don’t have a tail!”

And in fairness to non-human apes, they are rarely convicted of financial crimes. I think we’re the ones giving the group a bad name…

(yes, I know ape is frequently used as a slur, especially racial. I’m not about to excuse its use when intended to insult. But I think it’s hilarious to think of it as an unintended compliment from someone ignorant.)

1 Like

I … think I want one.

6 Likes

Hey! You can turn them into nice campers, and they do make ones with larger engines. (Still not a main highway beast.)

9 Likes

do you think women who pose nude should be shamed?

there’s lots to criticize melania for without slutshaming.

2 Likes

Garbage person.

1 Like

I am all for delightfully weird vehicles, but that would break the second I sat in it like a twig.

I’m a big dude (5’8" 270 ish) but that just looks like I would tip it over :laughing:

1 Like

No, I think bald-faced hypocrites should be shamed.

Criticizing Michelle for exposing her arms on camera while giving Melania a pass for erotica photography is a pretty clear cut case of hypocrisy.

29 Likes

“Defrauding federal programs is always an egregious act,"

Particularly if it means your idiot son can defraud his way into the White House.

4 Likes