The 1995 Anime “Ghost in the Shell” is more relevant than ever in today’s technologically complex society

goddamnit, this obsession with “bass dropping” has infected even the hallowed vaporwave halls of shinjuku?

SAD!

3 Likes

Hallowed vaporwave halls of shinjuku, you say?! I shall oblige! :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me, I bought Solid State Society a few months back, and I still haven’t got round to watching it.

2 Likes

I love this album but do support the artist

1 Like

The Puppet Master (or “2051” as it’s formally designated) …

It’s 2501. Geez…

2 Likes

Woah, yeah, not suggesting a few panels was anything like Legend of the Overfiend.

1 Like

They seem to have very recently added this one to Apple Music (which I pay for) so I grabbed it there. Pretty swell, eh? :slight_smile:

The entire album is available “free” (with your prime fee) on prime music, I assume they get some sort of per song payment if you stream it that way.

1 Like

Indeed, a small fraction of a cent per stream I’d guess. I prefer just buying the thing, especially from artists this obscure. That way at least they get a few dollars at once.

I’m in a position where I’ll have to decide whether to keep netflix or ditch prime when renewal comes around so unfortunately I won’t be able to.

Damn those clumsy fingers and lazy eyes - didn’t spot the typo! Fixing …

I wish I could get a MotionPixels codec that works with Windows10 so I could watch my Ghost In The Shell MovieCD again.

Love the tachikomas!

They are all like middle aged Italian men. They talk with while waving their hands.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.