The alignments of popular figures

OPTICAL ALIGNMENT:

4 Likes

i heard about the “10, 80, 10” rule a way back.
basically 10% of people always do the right thing, 10% always do the wrong thing, and the rest do whatever benefits them most at the time.
i guess it depends who’s watching.

4 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t recognize Lawful Neutral, but I can’t shake the idea that the guy on the left looks like a younger version of Dick Cheney…

Also, Dick Cheney: Lawful Evil? Or Chaotic Evil?

I was going to say Lawful Evil, due to the principle of “If the (vice) president does it, it’s not illegal”. But then again, he started a bunch of wars, and fucked up the country really hard, and he has only minimally benefited from it if we’re only counting direct cash profit.

Also, just making up laws so you can do anything you want seems to me to be relatively against the Lawful Evil ethos. It always felt to me Lawful Evil took pleasure in exploiting the rules and its loopholes, not just choosing to ignore the law whenever it would further its goals.

4 Likes

it’s venture bros!

1 Like

I recognized Team Venture, I said I couldn’t identify Lawful Neutral.

1 Like

i figured that out after,
i got excited, woops

3 Likes

9 Likes

I have this really bad feeling that the racist streak unleashed him.

3 Likes

Speaking of being excited!

6 Likes

Chaotic evil would send in goons to take something he wants. Lawful evil will use lawyers or eminent domain to get what he wants. Neutral evil uses a bit of both.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’m not so sure this system works IRL… but I am sure that debating who fits where in it is one of the nerdliest things you can do ; )

5 Likes

6 Likes

It’s like cliffnotes, but for peoples personalities.

Meyers-Briggs is the same type of thing.

2 Likes

Okay, chalk me up as chaotic good/neutral.

5 Likes

Hmm … since we’re polling, isn’t Pres. Obama lawful good in Seattle and lawful evil in rural Mississippi?

As @LockeCJ likes to say

3 Likes

You’re so fetch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 327 days. New replies are no longer allowed.