The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

I’m enjoying the overall mood of talking about what we all want and need.

5 Likes

I’m a little surprised they’ve got Biden’s immediate two successors sitting right behind him

If there is some kind of terror event, power will transfer far down the list

4 Likes

The “USA” chant is creepy no matter which side it comes from…

14 Likes

The West, a mall of strength.

too true

3 Likes

That’s not really uncommon. The Designated Survivor is usually just a random Cabinet member.

2 Likes

Republicans didn’t stand or clap for Made in America & the USA chant.

Hi-lar-I-ous! Nice rhetorical jujitsu.

13 Likes

Pretty sure that’s how it has always been done. I mean come on it’s not like anything could possibly happen on the floor - that’s absurd! /S

1 Like

Nothing would surprise me anymore

We’re living in Max Headroom Black Mirror

5 Likes

Looking at 2022 - opponents of R candidates sitting through that jingoistic USA chant should place a tight shot of them sitting through the chant in their ads. Chortles.

7 Likes

Me either. I would be very concerned about all of the members of Congress that no doubt sneak in packing these days, but I assume that they are all far too cowardly to actually do anything that might get them killed or arrested

2 Likes

There’s a lot here to be skeptical of, but these SOTU addresses make huge impacts at home and overall. Worth paying attention to.

6 Likes

Fuck, yeah!

3 Likes

He’s hitting a lot of important points & directing the discourse. At least trying to.

7 Likes

That last few minutes was really moving. I almost forgot what it felt like to feel hopeful.

6 Likes

I guess he just had to piss on “Defund the Police”

Gee thanks Uncle Joe, your turn to fix it now

6 Likes

Yeah, knew that was coming. This is very much a give-and-take speech.

9 Likes

At least he didn’t tell us to pull our pants up

3 Likes

Recognizing a lot of women tonight. Good.

10 Likes

There were a couple of points where folks might’ve been jeering. I hope they’ll have the deets on that tomorrow. :frowning_face:

5 Likes

The environment/burn pits and cancer was one. Then he tied it to his son’s cancer a veterans & they shut up.

11 Likes