The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Time to get ready for another fun Senate confirmation process:

Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

13 Likes
19 Likes

Episode 11 Omg GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

11 Likes

I initially read “DeJoy resigns” and was very happy. Actual rather than wishful reading left me still happy, just a bit less so. Good bye you fucking asshole, may you rot in hell. :grin:

11 Likes

Curious historical artifact.
Chalk up our here and now to some evolution. Of… something.

6 Likes

Not sure how they’ll get drivers to slow down, but I hope these plans work!

8 Likes
15 Likes

Finally, some direct, center-stage acknowledgment and naming of those facts. I hope it continues, along with direct funding and efforts for expunging that poison.

13 Likes

The USDA already worked out a plan right? Seems Joe is just piling on here for political points. Am I missing something?

6 Likes

Hopefully, he is neutering the fascist talking points about how he is “failing babies.” Also why they (almost) as a bloc voted against a bill to increase formula supply. Gotta keep those babies starving so we can score political points! God, I hate those assholes.

13 Likes

Speeding up importation is a good short-term solution, but I wonder if there’s enough excess international capacity to fill Abbott’s shortfall? (Makers might be able to add more shifts, but they’re not going to add plant capacity for a temporary demand.)

3 Likes

At this rate, AOC is going to be reenacting this meme with him

7 Likes

That meme is never not funny!

jason momoa laughing GIF

6 Likes
9 Likes

Every time the news interviews people for why they have an opinion on a president I think less of my country. There’s like one person with a reasonable direct thing the government could take action on, and then a bunch of people that seem to think they are living in a post-apocalypse movie and need to keep out the other survivors.

5 Likes

Will the media and GOP reactions to this be par for the course? Probably…

7 Likes

Mitch McConnell and reasonable are not two words that go together. For fucks sake Joe, just because you’re friends with the turtle doesn’t mean he’s not a power hungry asshole.

9 Likes

The agency’s funding has remained stagnant since his inauguration. Its work is hamstrung by low staffing levels not seen since Ronald Reagan left office.

10 Likes

Nice way for the Biden administration to kick off Pride Month. /s

10 Likes

What ignorant idiot made this decision? Holy shit, Biden…

Idiot Facepalm GIF

10 Likes