The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

The DOJ has also been investigating prisons:

In their conclusion, the DOJ said after 49 days of issuing the letter to MDOC, the Attorney General may file a lawsuit pursuant to the Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act if the prison does not address the concerns found in their investigation.

The department is also investigating prison conditions in other Mississippi prison as well as prisons in other states including Alabama, Texas and Georgia, reported PBS.

10 Likes
13 Likes

Great rant!

I mean, I never did think Biden could fix everything, let alone fulfill all of his election promises, but he really has done so little to satisfy his once ardent supporters.

12 Likes

Oh, but didn’t you hear! We’re all Biden apologists now! /s :roll_eyes:

But seriously, it is a great rant and right on the money. There is a lot more that they administration can do, which they seem to be hedging on. That said, I do think that the media isn’t focusing enough on what they HAVE done already.

11 Likes

3 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

Will the detailed plan for GA requested by the federal government arrive before or after 45’s health care plan? :thinking:

5 Likes
8 Likes

I’m really tired of Democratic politicians continuing to support keeping the filibuster in place.

13 Likes

It’s like they have amnesia of McConnell’s perfidy from only a few years ago.

7 Likes

What the fk is Biden waiting for?

Corporate approval?

5 Likes

Permission from his Sky Daddy?

He’s a happy clappy too, so maybe he’s not especially anxious to make it easier for women to get abortions.

6 Likes

He could reschedule with a stroke of the pen. He could support the legalization bill.

Huge majorities in favor of this.

10 Likes

do it, joe!

7 Likes

And yet again, he won’t.

Maybe he’s still spooked by that scary movie from his childhood?

10 Likes
8 Likes

Glad to see progress on this. John Oliver did a great piece on how the environment in these communities became so toxic:

10 Likes

Propublica has also been doing some reporting on this issue.

4 Likes

10 Likes