The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

12 Likes

8 Likes

Between this and the student loan forgiveness, the Biden administration is quite literally putting thousands of dollars back into the pockets of a lot of americans:

My mom is one of those people who spent something like 3000 bucks on hearing aids and almost the next day dropped one and the dog chewed it up. I’m pretty sure she’s misplaced a couple others. With really decent bluetooth headphones costing like 200 bucks now, it’s insane how much they were trying to charge for hearing aids (which I know have slightly different function but are not technologically more complicated than the active noise reduction in AirPod pros)

14 Likes

And the 10-20,000 dollar student debt forgiveness website is up now.
https://studentaid.gov/welcome/?redirectTo=%2F

I feel like democrats don’t feel comfortable talking about good things happening or something. I’m seeing no one on social media mention this and the hearing aids thing today. But people love to go off if you bring up the topic of “democrats aren’t getting anything done”… I mean, I’m sure Biden REALLY won’t get anything done if republicans take over Congress :confused:

(Sorry I’m just annoyed by other news articles saying democrats are backsliding in the polls since the summer.)

8 Likes

It’s more like the corporate media finds good policy and outcomes boring (at best) and against the interests of their wealthy overlords (more likely).

9 Likes

Obviously he isn’t a fan of MBS’ little stunt

11 Likes
9 Likes

Cross post

9 Likes

13 Likes
7 Likes

The right will clutch much pearl over this. “Oh noes!! The poors are less poor! Will the madness never end!?”

9 Likes
7 Likes

“Today, our country teeters on a grim precipice, and if we aren’t careful, it will become completely impossible to embrace the charade that we are in any way a functioning democracy,” said Biden, describing how the upcoming midterm election could be the nation’s last chance to delude itself into believing its political system was actually built on the will of its people.

14 Likes

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

10 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

Personally, I don’t enjoy train wrecks.

7 Likes

I hope he’s smirking like that because he knows at least one Trump indictment is on the way. And soon.

10 Likes
20 Likes

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

10 Likes