The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

10 Likes
19 Likes

Let’s see where it goes, but I like the sound of that.

11 Likes

President Joe Biden has “learned the hard way” that attempts to unite MAGA Republicans and Democrats around common values won’t work right now, California Gov. Gavin Newsom said on MSNBC.

Asked whether it’s a “fool’s errand” to try and bridge the gap between the left and right, Newsom said it is at the moment.

“I mean, he’s hardwired for a different world, but that world is gone and he’s acknowledged that very publicly on multiple occasions,” Newsom said during a wide-ranging interview with host Alex Wagner.

Newsom, who’s been calling out hardline Republican governors, said Biden’s decency, honor and character make it hard for him to take the fight to Republicans.

“He wants to compromise, he wants to find our better angels, and he wants to find that sweet spot in terms of answering our collective vision and values,” he said. “But that’s not how the system is designed.”

13 Likes

Spoken very much like someone who’s aiming to replace Biden in 2024.

13 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
21 Likes
14 Likes

Homestar Murder Games Setup : r/HomestarRunner

14 Likes

What economists consider full employment is somehow bad news and the stonks markets is falling. Raise interest rates!!!

Bullshit.

11 Likes

Kristen Wiig No GIF by The Lonely Island

Not the precious stonks!!!

11 Likes
14 Likes

Could you please spoilerblock or replace that flickering with something? It’s giving me a headache, and I’m not even sensitive to flickering lights.

Not a problem! Changed to a static image instead, so we can all enjoy the Coach Zness!

Sorry about that!

9 Likes

This is a really bad take from Rolling Stone.

For decades almost all elected officials supported the disastrous “War on Drugs.” Biden was wrong, yes. But he shouldn’t be chastised for changing his mind, just like Obama shouldn’t have been chastised for changing his mind about same-sex marriage.

14 Likes

One might hope Rolling Stone, of all publications, wouldn’t need to be reminded that individuals and organizations can evolve past their previous positions and mistakes…

15 Likes

I’m not sure what else people expect from the magazine that loved to play “counter-cultural” but was very much establishment.

7 Likes

The U.S. Department of Defense is set to change the name of Texas’ Fort Hood, America’s largest active-duty armored military post, to pay homage to a four-star Hispanic general instead of its original namesake, a Confederate general.

Federal officials have until Jan. 1, 2024, to finalize the transition. The change is part of a broader movement from the commission to have the DOD rename 1,111 installations and facilities. Eight other military bases that derive their names from Confederate figures also are slated to have their names changed.

13 Likes

This is good.

(Rhymes with Hood)

7 Likes