The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

:thinking:

4 Likes

“# Biden Says Future Military Support Depends On Israel Trying To Protect Civilians, Aid Workers

The president’s call with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is essentially the first time he threatened to condition aid to Israel during its six-month offensive.“

7 Likes

About time. Bibi is counting on Il Douche winning in Nov, though. I suspect he will disrespect Biden with no thought of consequences.

7 Likes

Sheesh, such a mealy mouthed half measure. Biden is coming across like he’s afraid of Netty Yahoo. Or maybe of U.S. arms manufacturers.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Hopeful, not done deal. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

One of the best decisions that Biden made was appointed Lina Khan to the FTC…

7 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

There’s that DEI stuff, screwing over the white people again. (/s)

(But hide and watch. Someone will bring this up.)

6 Likes

“All that pollution has to go somewhere, right? I mean, it’s not like I’m we’re going to stop polluting, so where’s that pollution going, huh? If those toxic emissions aren’t going to majority-Black low property value areas where it’s not going to be noticed by people who matter, then it’s going to majority-White normal suburbs where children play and I live! Why does Biden want to poison white children?”

8 Likes

I can’t help wondering how the private forces of Big Water will use federal money for cleanup, yet charge more anyway (or find new categories of pollutants to weaponize so they can increase profits). :weary:

10 Likes

Might want to stand back as the fascist heads explode. The poor-quality substitute for brain matter is a bear to get out of cotton fabric!

9 Likes

30-50 feral neurons?

4 Likes

Biden is canceling $7.4 billion in student debt for 277,000 borrowers. Here’s who is eligible.

9 Likes

They’re gonna let out a collective “that guy is a loon”

7 Likes

I don’t know, maybe think a little of how things will be received when telling stories

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/17/politics/biden-uncle-cannibals-new-guinea/index.html

3 Likes

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

Had to check whether I was reading The Onion:

The White House did not provide additional details around Biden’s claim that cannibals prevented the recovery of Finnegan’s remains.

3 Likes

“Biden’s claim contradicts the DPAA report, which notes that “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge.”

The president’s comments on cannibalism, meanwhile, are not far off. In 1992, nearly half a century after World War II, Japanese historian Toshiyuki Tanaka revealed that he had uncovered more than 100 cases of cannibalismcommitted by Japanese troops in Papua New Guinea.

“These documents clearly show that this cannibalism was done by a whole group of Japanese soldiers, and in some cases they were not even starving,” Tanaka said.

A translated Imperial Army order from Nov. 18, 1944, described cannibalism as the “worst human crime” and blamed increases in murders and the possession of human flesh by soldiers on a “lack of thoroughness in moral training,” according to the Associated Press.

“In all cases, the condition of the remains were such that there can be no doubt that the bodies had been dismembered and portions of flesh cooked,” one Australian lieutenant recalled after finding the dismembered remains of several comrades.“

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was told that as a kid.

5 Likes