The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Well, yes, a big factor of why the Covid toll was so bad was because Trump was actively hindering any attempts to protect the people and generally being worse than useless.

8 Likes

It’s easy to forget that the initial outbreaks were in Democratic strongholds, and it was decided that it would be politically advantageous to let it run rampant in “enemy territory” rather than doing anything to control it. By the time it hit the red states, there was little to be done other than mitigation measures.

14 Likes

That’s how they handle other natural disasters like hurricanes. Who knew that pandemics could spread?

8 Likes

Oh I have not forgotten that shit. I will not forget that shit.

9 Likes

As someone living in one of those Democratic stronghold states that got hit hard right at the beginning of the pandemic, I haven’t forgotten, either. Trump voters pretend they’ve forgotten, because they’re claiming they were better off 4 years ago, but 4 years ago, in New Jersey, even the Trumpers were wearing masks and getting scared.

9 Likes

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

ETA:

16 Likes
10 Likes

One of the biggest blunders of the Biden administration was this appointment.

6 Likes

Biden Administration Announces $6 Billion To Slash Industrial Emissions

7 Likes

That’s really the largest? America can easily spare dozens to hundreds of billions when bankers gambled their money away or a friendly country needs missiles to shoot at hospitals, but this is the most they’ve ever done for trying to make sure we don’t destroy the world we need to survive? Christ.

8 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

This, specifically, is illustrative of the mistake Garland, the media, and a whole host of other people have made, and continue to make, with Trump:

In 2021 it was “simply inconceivable,” said one former Justice Department official, that Mr. Trump, rebuked by many in his own party and exiled at his Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, would regain the power to impose his timetable on the investigation.

They continue to view Trump through the lens of “politics as usual”. Normally, when a one term President loses his bid for reelection, that’s it. They retire. Career done. Only four times in US history has a President gone on to hold another office after being President, and the last one was Taft, who became Chief Justice. Only once in US history has a President lost after his first term and gone onto be President again: Grover Cleveland. After Taft in 1912, any President who lost after their first term has just gone into retirement. Hell, before Trump, the last President to even attempt to get a nomination again after losing was Hoover in 1940, and he couldn’t even get his party’s nomination. So the assumption of people like Garland was that Trump was done after 2020. So he thought he had time. That was obviously a mistake. But a lot of people keep doing this. A lot of the media continues to treat Trump in good faith like he’s just a normal candidate. It’s infuriating. I don’t think Garland is a bad guy or incompetent. He’s just failed to recognize that Trump needs to be treated as the very real threat he is. In normal times, Garland would have made a perfectly fine AG. We do not live in normal times.

10 Likes

true the muses GIF

I hate it, but it is true. Fuck…

6 Likes

Hold up, let him cook

4 Likes
11 Likes

WTF Joe?

7 Likes

What are we doing here?

I don’t know what Biden and Co. are thinking, but I myself think that what I’m doing is contributing to a genocide attempt with my tax dollars. And I feel sick about it.

5 Likes
9 Likes

4 Likes