The Blaze's Elijah Schaffer tells Native Americans: "Get the f*ck out of America!"

Yeah, expect a lot more of this coming out of places like Florida and Texas as they try to ban the teaching of anything deemed controversial around the topic of race and ethnicity. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of the schools start showing Birth of a Nation as an early example of a history documentary.

13 Likes

Even the definition of slightly is being completely abused.

14 Likes

Nah - they’ll just start with John Wayne movies…and call them documentaries.

12 Likes

Ok, how is this guy not in jail right now anyway? He was one of the insurrectionists who entered Nancy Pelosi’s office on January 6.

35 Likes

Does he like classical music?

26 Likes

You don’t. Discussion implies someone who is going to be honest with facts and open to rational arguments. This is just a bullshitter spouting bullshit. The best response to someone like that is ostracism and ridicule.

20 Likes

Ha, savages!

29 Likes

Wow. I’ve always said that bigots are inherently stupid people, but he’s really going above & beyond to prove me right…

14 Likes

37 Likes

I am aware of the long weird relationship the LDS have had with the people they supposedly claim are the Lamanites, as well as the long history of racism towards anyone with dark skin.

I’m just hoping this guy might have unwittingly put himself in a bad spot with his boss, even if what he said might get him promoted on other conservative outlets.

5 Likes

You’ll have to excuse me, but as a member of the Haudenosaunee Six Nations, Ontario, Canada I’ve got some basic questions about this man’s fundamental historical premise.

:man_shrugging:t2:

(edit)

My relative Gary Farmer said it best in Jim Jarmusch’s classic film “Dead Man”:

32 Likes

I’ve got some basic questions re: this creep’s species.

12 Likes

Is he worth the bother of the Ludovico treatment?

11 Likes

Glenn Beck’s racism towards Obama during the Obama presidency is what ultimately lost Beck his job at Fox News due to so many advertisers pulling their spots from his show. He was later apologetic, but I doubt that was sincere.

16 Likes

Well where I’m from, it’s a good kick to the groin to start this circus clown down his bumpy road.

8 Likes

s reactions share GIF

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

21 Likes

Even better would be the bit of the opening sequence of ‘Dead Like Me’ where our heroine dies, hit by a toilet from a re-entered space station.
Sadly, I can’t find video or gif.
Best I can do…

15 Likes

7 Likes

Especially as it’s provable fact that there were humans inhabiting North America at least 14,000 years ago, and possibly well before, but that’s a bit more problematic: huge ice sheets removed a lot of evidence.
Problem with asswipes like this knucklehead is that any real proof is dismissed as fake, ‘cos ‘science’.
It’s easier in Europe, because glaciation didn’t destroy as much evidence for earlier inhabitants; a programme I watched earlier showed clear evidence in south-west England of a Neanderthal family camped by what is now the western end of the River Thames, killing and butchering a family herd of Steppe Mammoth, 200,000 years ago, just before the encroachment of glacial ice-sheets; whether early humans and their ancestors could have reached the Siberia-Alaska route via the Aleutian Islands that far back is difficult to say.
It would be lovely to think so, not that shit-fer-brains in the video would pay any attention to it! :grin:

12 Likes

Anyone who uses that term is a savage themself. History supports this.

14 Likes