The Booty Duty bag: tactical toiletry for camping, fishing and hunting

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/30/the-booty-duty-bag-tactical-t.html

3 Likes

anigif_sub-buzz-2944-1489525346-1

7 Likes

$50 bucks??!!

Um…hard pass

2 Likes

3 Likes

Woah there, it’s tactical! Strike bezels, knurling and ballistic nylon don’t come cheap.

4 Likes

xhss9

1 Like

I dressed my toiletries and children in camouflage and now I can’t find them! #camping

6 Likes

The Booty Duty bag

The name alone is worth the price.

3 Likes

The Ten Cent Solution:

When you get to your campsite, shove the shovel into the ground. Put the toilet paper on the shovel. Put a plastic bag open side down over the toilet paper, to protect it from rain and moisture.

Insist that it’s everyone’s duty to return it upon doing their dody.

Problem solved.

1 Like

I honestly thought this was a satirical thing until I realized that it’s another BB advertisement.

My solution has always been to just jam the “booty Duty” items into a single drawstring sack, and keep that sack in a singular location. Whosoever duties with their booty shall return the items to the proper place or thereafter wipe their ass with a rock.

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh my goodness, this is truly one of best ideas I’ve ever seen. No one puts too much thought into packing toilet paper for camping. My family and I LOVE IT.

On seeing the title, I assumed that a Booty Duty bag would be a discreet wallet containing toothpaste/toothbrush, fresh underwear and a pack of condoms, for unexpected booty calls.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.