The Burrito Pop seems silly at first, but it's actually a good idea

If something that is wrapped needs something to contain that wrapping, then maybe the original foil wrapping is the material that needs replacing, hopefully with something that can be recycled.

If this can fit a souvlaki then I’m in!! Yet to meet the person who can handle the lamb juice and tzatziki soup at the bottom of the bag, especially while ferociously drunk on the street at 3 in the morning (traditional dining arrangement)!

2 Likes

altonbrownegg

3 Likes

Nice.

Over thirty bucks for the Early Bird? Ridiculous

You are correct for most burritos I have encountered. However I moved “recently”, and my new favorite burrito place puts so much in that their perfectly normal tortilla doesn’t handle the load.

However I have a process for eating these that does not involve a burrito pop, it is called a “fork” (in all fairness I actually use a stainless steel spork most of the time, but that is just because I happen to own and love a set of them). A knife, even a dull butter knife is also helpful, and a plate is optional as it does come in a togo container that kind of serves as a cutting platform. This place is under two miles from home, so it isn’t really a big deal to take the burrito home where I have all these exotic eating implements, and a magic marine that washes them for me.

Truly we live in wondrous times.

Well, except for the plague, and all the nonsense going on with the government, but for a few minutes there it all seemed wonderful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.