The Capital bares similarities and excepts it's kneads

Thanks I hate it.

7 Likes

At first I was like, “No!”

Then aye was awl like, “Know!”

7 Likes

After you pour over it for a wile it starts to make scents.

3 Likes

Haha, I love doing that to words. Another fun one is to take “re” off the front and add “again” to the end, as in, this must be frigerated again after opening.

7 Likes

I did see one about a “heard of liberal sheep” recently. :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

No need to iterate that again, how many times do I have to mind you again?

2 Likes

I understand it was a joke, but I hated reading this.

4 Likes

This article really needs to be vised-again!

2 Likes

I read the headline and though I was having a stroke. I read the article and I thought someone programmed an AI poorly.

1 Like
2 Likes

-FTFY

2 Likes

Haha, I totally thought about doing that but something in my mind belled-again against such an affront to language :wink:

4 Likes

Didn’t make much sense. I thought it was output from a GAN text generator.

1 Like

I thought I was having a stroke!

1 Like

Sum dint like it. I thought it was grate. So grate infect, I dun wanna ever seat again. Kid stuff - nime not choking.

Something Mortal Engines-like?

The Capitol previously struggled with its identity as a predator on other civic buildings, it would hate itself for leaping on other weaker buildings and devouring them, but has now come to terms with it and decided on moral principles to refrain and stay where it is in general while accepting that it is a flawed edifice and that the occasional lapse is only natural.

2 Likes

If you don’t like that sort of thing, can I recommend

1 Like

Yes you can. Thanks.
I struggled with Riddley Walker but Hoban was such a great storyteller perseverance was rewarding.

1 Like

As a youthful situationist, an old friend of mine peppered our town’s lampposts with notices advertising a non-existent public meeting “to address the ongoing disgrace” (without actually saying what the disgrace was) ending with an exhortation to “COME ALONG AND BE HERD”, which I thought was smart and funny (but snide (but smart and funny)) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was MEAN and you should FEEL BAD.

1 Like