The electable Mr Corbyn

Is he telling everyone what to do, or expressing his opinion?

1 Like

Also based on YouGov:

I like the sign. Do you think that May will resign if her majority suffers these sorts of losses? Her entire rationale for snap elections–

When Theresa May called a general election last month, many politicians and analysts fearing a disorderly Brexit breathed a sigh of relief. They concluded she will probably win a sizeable majority — and that this will give her much more leeway to make painful compromises with Brussels and overcome the resistance of hardline Brexit MPs.

"financial times, “What would a large Conservative majority mean for Brexit?”

appears to be in doubt.

Well, the Graun has switched from full on disdain for Corbyn to annoyed forbearance. So that’s something.

3 Likes

Yes, yes he is.

1 Like

Christ, how much javascript does one page need?

God the thread nesting on this site is horrible.
Cory put me straight on a matter of fact. I apologised to Cory for being in error. Your replied to that thusly:
'Don’t worry, even if he hadn’t, he’d be making proclamations about the election and making up lies that anyone local knows is full of crap.

Just the way he does in every other country.

_I stay out of politics in any nation that isn’t my own…not sure why anyone would do anything els_e.’

or to me - I’m confused now.
And I added that last reply. the douche was ref him, not you.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.