The Emergency Sasquatch Ordinance and Other Real Laws That Human Beings Have Actually Dreamed Up, Enacted, and Sometimes Even Enforced

I recall this show from when I was a kid – didn’t realize that it was Canadian, but that explains why my only memories of seeing it was when I was traveling through the Great Lakes on an iron ore freighter.
This Is the Law

It presented short, humorous vignettes which ran with musical accompaniment rather than a soundtrack, and challenged panelists to guess which (obscure) law was being broken by the "Lawbreaker" character (portrayed by Paul Soles), who always got arrested at the end of the vignette (Robert Warner starred as the police officer). The vignettes were quite subtle, and more often than not, despite many guesses, the panelists were unable to come up with the law that was actually being broken.

The state animal of New Jersey is the horse.

1 Like

Which, as it turns out, is partly accurate: the Sami are, in fact, Siberian in heritage. From a very long time ago, though.

I wonder if the Emergency Sasquatch Ordinance requires them to stockpile Emergency Sasquatch Ordnance THANKYOUGOODNIGHT.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.