The Facepalm

Well, it’s not like his supporters care about that… and unfortunately, Epstein’s lawyers got results for him for far too long.

Disgusting and depressing in one slimy package.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I can’t find it now, but I’m pretty sure the bed design was initially conceived to reduce overall waste from Olympic Village. It was a thing well before COVID 19 rattled our world.
Besides, I mean, who needs a bed to get it on? These are the fittest people in the world. Surrounded by gym equipment. I’m sure any doorway, hall, sand pit…the landing pad for the high jump seems attractive…I bet you need to make reservations for that :joy:

8 Likes

You beat me to it; sex doesn’t require a bed.

8 Likes

miss jay gif GIF

7 Likes

Nor a bedroom. Or even a building!

8 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Hogans-triple-facepalm

7 Likes

“I was just starting a conversation.”

“I thought the city ought to know the type of terminology the mayor uses, and I didn’t want him to get away with it so that’s the reason I made that comment,” … “If I had let it go and sugar-coated it, we would not be having this conversation right now.”

3 Likes

2.5 distance runners per hammer thrower is the going rate theses days. Not sure how that’s going to work.

1 Like

I feel like the KKK tells this to themselves as well.

4 Likes

Well after you factor in the demon sperm, it all starts to make sense! (/s)

4 Likes

Clapton said. “I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present. Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.

Would that include affordable ticket prices?

4 Likes

Three days before his death, Harmon tweeted: “If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith!”

I’m not a believer, so I may have things muddled, but if your God is responsible for all the worlds creation, isn’t your God responsible for the vaccine? The ventilator?

7 Likes

Agreed, I’ve never figured it out. I went to a non-denominational xian college in the Bible Belt, and I remember once I was complaining about all the litter left behind by some revival type thing on campus, and how if we loved “the creator” shouldn’t we respect “the creation” by not littering? The hard core religious were immediately on my case that we need to “love the creator and not the creation.” Still doesn’t make sense to me :woman_shrugging:t2: Like, could you “love” an author while holding a book burning party of their works? I don’t think so.

13 Likes

sure you would.
IF your reason for doing so is so you alone can interpret the “author’s” intent and meaning in order to manipulate the gullible.

2 Likes

Love the sinner, hate the sin?

This is number 2/3

2 Likes

One doctor says that some Missourians are getting the vaccine while in disguise.
[…]
They even went so far as to say, ‘Please, please, please, don’t let anybody know that I got this vaccine. I don’t want my friends to know. I don’t want to get COVID. I want to get the vaccine.’

8 Likes
9 Likes