The Facepalm

Shit! I’m pretty sure if I tossed a dead body into a dumpster there would be criminal charges? And I’m untrained, so could much more easily make that mistake…

6 Likes

So, I’m 50% “hahaha fuck you, Trumpsters, you’re getting what you deserve” and 50% “fuck, another outlet for jihadists to spread their shit” and 50% “but how do you tell Trumpsters from any other kind of jihadist?”

11 Likes

If you see terrorist content that seems to have been written by someone with only a very tenuous grasp of the English language, that’s probably a Trumpist.

8 Likes
8 Likes

ouch.

3 Likes

Hey, “Congressperson” Greene, thanks for bringing your brand of crazy here. The morning radio and papers are filled with references to a crazy Republican. That helps us grab people who are wavering in the center, or apathetic, and pull them a bit more to the left. “Do you really agree with that? There are other options, you know.” Also, go fuck yourself with a hammer. Sideways.

7 Likes

Next up in the category of “You Can’t Make This Shit Up”

Vectura is a British company that makes inhaled medications, such as for asthma. The company is up for sale. One of the two potential buyers is … Philip Morris. Talk about product integration! I can see it now! Free inhaler with every 5 cartons of cigarettes!

7 Likes

I’m picturing them putting the inhalers into cartons of cigarettes like toys in cereal boxes. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Makes sense. Big tobacco is, in the long run, a dead end. In which industry can they keep making lots of money with the skill set and networks they already have? That’s right, big pharma.

5 Likes

Aren’t cigarettes just nicotine inhalers that cause cancer?

There are already nicotine lozenges, nicotine patches…why not nicotine inhalers?

4 Likes

I think that is precisely the long term angle. A lot of time and money was spent making people dubious about vape, so they have to think of some other delivery system. They will probably apply it to THC later when it is legal nationwide, too.

The product will probably be something they think looks cool, but a nerdy inhaler would be kind of awesome. For me, I will take the full-on tank and mask.

David Lynch Oxygen GIF

3 Likes

You mean vapes?

1 Like

shop11

4 Likes
6 Likes

13 Likes

And 37% favor math

17 Likes

I think Fox news would question what math has to do with polls… or elections.

7 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes
11 Likes