The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

I believe the wedding cake case was based on real litigants, and you’re thinking of the more recent wedding web site case.

And you’re right. It set a horrible precedent!

7 Likes

To be fair to @IronEdithKidd - these asshole bigots get hard to tell apart after a while…

6 Likes
2 Likes

Assholes at it. Again.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6ja5h7

5 Likes

If a one year old could ever somehow become pregnant; I support them in having an abortion.

Who the fuck wouldn’t?

9 Likes

Umm, what we have here is an excellent argument for why we need more comprehensive sex ed in our schools.

Humor Boomer GIF

11 Likes

this dipshit, apparently…

11 Likes

While I’m in favor of more comprehensive sex ed, I wonder if this idiot is truly ignorant, or knows that he can spout off whatever nonsense strikes his fancy, without immediately being called on it and told to sit down and shut up?

“Mr Speaker, my question for the honorable member is: was he raised on a super-fund site, or did his youthful diet consist of paint chips?”

11 Likes

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

13 Likes

For reals; like, what the actual fuck?

I simply cannot fathom it’s even possible to be so tragically stupid as to genuinely believe that one year old HUMAN babies are capable of getting pregnant, so the fucker has got to be trolling, he just has to…

10 Likes

A GOP ghoul, that’s who.

8 Likes

A few days ago in Missouri, Democrats were trying to get an amendment passed to Missouri’s abortion ban that would add exceptions for rape and incest. Republican State Senator Sandy Crawford uttered this gem in opposition to the exceptions:

“God is perfect,” she said. “God does not make mistakes. And for some reason he allows that to happen. Bad things happen.”

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess if you asked her to apply that same logic to gay and trans people, she’d say that was different.

6 Likes

A company allegedly tracked people’s visits to nearly 600 Planned Parenthood locations across 48 states and provided that data for one of the largest anti-abortion ad campaigns in the nation, according to an investigation by Sen. Ron Wyden, a scope that far exceeds what was previously known.

3 Likes

Did anyone ask her “So why do we need any laws at all? Surely if God allows an abortion to happen, that’s His call, not yours.”

10 Likes

That’s actually the point I make when I’m arguing with someone on this subject. If you believe in the God of the Christian Bible – omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent – then you have to accept that God is on top of which pregnancies are going to go forward and which ones aren’t. Thus, forcing people to give birth is overriding God’s will. People get mad when I say things like that, and so far I haven’t had anyone actually put it together and realize they need to change how they think and act, but at least it gives them a different argument to ignore.

7 Likes

Gosh, it’s almost as though the professed believers don’t really have faith in their claimed god, and are imposing their own authoritarian desires on an unwitting general public who do not hold their same imaginings of what their sadistic ‘god’ intends or wants. :face_with_monocle::thinking::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes
8 Likes

Ok, I’m not sure this is the right place to put this, since it’s a good thing (although it would be awesome if it weren’t necessary). I got into crossword puzzles during the pandemic. For the past few years, a group of crossword puzzle constructors led by Rachel Fabi has produced a pack of crossword puzzles to raise money for various groups supporting abortion access. The latest one is available for presale now, so I thought I’d drop a link here for anyone interested.

13 Likes