The final trailer for Joaquin Phoenix's Joker movie ain't nothing to laugh about

…indistinguishable from an insane person to people who think what’s normal is sane, right? People who are well adjusted to injustice, don’tcha know.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how the movie isn’t out yet and I’m already sick of the fanbase.

2 Likes

Download%20(29)

5 Likes

Stellar casts also may include Christopher Walken, Danny DeVito, Michael Keaton and Michelle Pfeiffer. Add a director of some brilliant movies like Tim Burton, and you definitely have a box office hit while still including deep and satisfying cinematography.

1 Like

How I imagine the scene going in the film is that the Joker starts his speil and DeNiro heckles him until sunddenly there’s a chuckle, then a laugh, then DeNiro can’t stop, and then it pans out to the audience having the same reaction. “Funny joke, everyone laughs,”

side note: why can’t I see the little blinking thing that tells me where I’m typing on here? Is that normal? Am I sane? Ha! Ha! HA! hahahahahahahahahahhahahah plop

1 Like

Yes, “King of Comedy,” meets “Taxi Driver” with a dash of “Apocalypse Now” and if we’re lucky, a smidgen of “Mishima” and a hint of “Videodrome.”

imho the 90s were more progressive than today. look at jurassic park:

original: a mixed race, gender, and age group overcome an obstactle

new jurassic park: hi im a dumb redhead with big tits, chris pratt save me!

:angry:

Laura Dern: Let’s get to the helicopter!
Sam Jackson: Hey, wait up for me!
Laura Dern: Wait… I thought you were dead! I mean, there was this arm, and…
Sam Jackson: Oh, I see. You find a black guy’s arm and you just ASSUME that it had to be mine, right? Obviously there’s no way there could be more than one black guy on a huge island amusement park with hundreds of support staff…
Laura Dern: Well, then why weren’t you at the shed?
Sam Jackson: Cigarette break. It’s the early 90s, movies can still get away with that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.