The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

I’ll always enjoy a thumbs up or five, but I don’t get the quoted text…

5 Likes

I’ll bet it’s a copy fail: starting with “what we need” through the rest of that sentence, but something done screwed up!

3 Likes
16 Likes

Like cockroaches skittering across your teevee screen.

I hated that ad.

4 Likes
13 Likes

I wish I could say this will sink him. Here’s hoping that his stupidity in this press conference will bite him in his fucking ass in November. Also, I’m not sure if any past LA Sheriff has NOT been a corrupt asshole because they tend to come from inside the ranks.

6 Likes
11 Likes

The far right “Ontario Party” claims that they’ve hired Roger Stone as an advisor. I’m not sure that he’s allowed in Canada, but Frank magazine fixed that.

13 Likes

I’m shocked that supposed expert on gay people doesn’t know that same gender loving is a term not from trans people but gay black people - for at least the last 30 years.

He must fall pretty far to the left on the Bell Curve for intelligence. And far to the right for racism.

20 Likes

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

er… Andrew Sullivan…

11 Likes
14 Likes

His nickname shoulda given them a cold chill…

in that thread, a forking narrative (thematically similar) about a different set of grifters cheating bankers, in South Dakota:

10 Likes

So many problems.

• Not telling employees.
  • Massive invasion of privacy, possibly by sex offence grade stalkers.
  • Measuring things that are easy to measure, then because you have a measurement, blindly using that to evaluate job performance. (Management by statistics.)
13 Likes

Timely, Elmo. Timely.

7 Likes

I didn’t know Musk had whole-body situs inversus!

9 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

“In one posted clip, apparently after the incident, Chappelle is heard to quip, “It was a trans man,” a reference to his own transphobic comments in his Netflix special The Closer and the uproar, protests and anger that ensued.“

Two assholes in one story. That’s value!

17 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes