The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

8 Likes

(In the thread because of the abusers)

11 Likes

Second largest Amish community in the country is near me in Indiana. Every time I see them, I can’t help but think about all the pain and anguish hidden by their ‘quaint’ way of life.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Funny, Bill, the only people I’ve met who are against it are Republicans…

17 Likes

The more I look back and think about it, the more I realize he’s always just been a rich asshole who wants low taxes and legal weed.

12 Likes

Maher doesn’t like young people, but Biden is significantly more scared of an possible primary challenge from AOC than keeping that creep happy.

10 Likes

Is she old enough yet? That would be fantastic if it could happen!

8 Likes

She’ll be 35 a few weeks before election day in 2024.

11 Likes

Whatever happened to his, “won’t run for a second term” thing? That was the implied deal he made with Dem voters concerned with his advanced age (and whiteness and maleness).

7 Likes

Well, liberals thought the same exact thing about RBG and look at where we are now

3 Likes

RBG promised not to run for President in 2024? Well, she has made good on that promise.

(Seriously, stop blaming RBG for dying of cancer. Not cool.)

16 Likes

Thanks Charlie and Ronnie. Your guys are still having such an impact/

12 Likes

I mean, for clarification so Maher can understand…it’s about equal opportunity, not earned degrees. Asshole.

12 Likes

Hey Bill, you rich asshole…

kurt cobain shut up GIF

11 Likes

Bill Maher is a loser issue for the democrats. He should move on from playing at being a Dem and just join the Libertarian Party.

15 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

13 Likes

Or for not retiring (when that likely wouldn’t have helped anything.)

16 Likes
12 Likes

I’m prepared to believe that his knowledge is woefully limited.

He should consider doing something about that; should it be within his capacity.

14 Likes