The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Everyday stuff like people disrespectfully climbing all over the memorial is bad enough, but:

13 Likes

Laws donā€™t apply to cops. Asshole!

Community Reaction GIF

9 Likes

Ted Cruz needs his very own just plain asshole topic.

11 Likes
4 Likes

I actually agree with him, only in the sense that government has no place in telling consenting adults who they can or cannot share their lives with. Government sanctioned reproduction, which is what marriage is all about, is a feudal concept that needs to die in a fire.

14 Likes

Ugh, what a jerk!

Tiktok and all that shite are encouraging so much assholery.

Okay, Iā€™m gonna be a total dick, youā€™re going to bear the brunt of that, and Iā€™m going to film it so I can get get those yummy, yummy views.

Seems classist too. :angry:

14 Likes
4 Likes

No. Nonononono. Hell no. No.

11 Likes
15 Likes

So this asshole might end up being the reason why that asshole might be able to come back to the states?

4 Likes

That feeling when you look out the window, and see that the Rogers cable guy has strung a cable from the neighbourā€™s house, across our garage roof, to our maple tree, and then down the street to the next junction box, then took off without telling us.

Oh, and our cable, which was fine this afternoon, is now out.

If Bell had fibre locally, rather than dinky dishes and wifi, this would be a no-brainer. (I hate them too, but not as recently.)

13 Likes

Slowly, now . . . And why would it be ā€œbombardedā€ like that? Step by step now, Matt.

14 Likes
15 Likes

Not sure why they are stunned. Heā€™s also been an edgelord piece of shit.

12 Likes

Merrick Garland giving Trump a free pass. Just has to announce heā€™s running now. Fucker. Replace him.

15 Likes

Of course he is. Anyone watching has long had his number.

Good thread by Sarah Kendzior of Gaslit Nation, whose been calling for his ousting ever since he was installed:

12 Likes

Couldnā€™t get to the end of this, but have there been any requests that were not approved? The whole thing sounds more like a CYA against future claims of bias than a pass to me. Iā€™m reserving judgement until the committee is finished collecting and turning over all of the evidence.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Wow- Blair appears in this thread, and heā€™s not the biggest asshole in the story. That was not what I expected to see today.

9 Likes

Turn the page. Youā€™re over.

17 Likes