The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

I suppose I might respect Musk slightly more…which is to say a very small but non-zero amount…if instead of crashing at less wealthy people’s homes, he lived in a dirigible.

11 Likes

That’s so 20th century.

6 Likes

“It’s NOT a balloon! IT’S AN AIRSHIP!!!”

9 Likes

But, but all that fine art and hobo tags around Philli will be just down right blurry at that speed!

8 Likes
14 Likes

Private delivery companies only deliver to rural areas when it’s financially worth it. But somehow Republican voters are convinced that privatizing mail delivery 100% would be a good thing.

18 Likes

BUt th3 m4rK3t c4N s3rViCe tH3 n33dz 0F p30Pl3 b3TTeR tH4n guBeRm1nT… /s

14 Likes

Why do they hate Ben Franklin?

11 Likes

Transphobia is a gateway drug.

19 Likes

Hahaha. Jackass.

The campaign source also told the Daily Beast that Cawthorn’s campaign spent “egregiously,” referring to $1500 spent at Chick-fil-A, $21,000 spent for lodging in Florida, and nearly $3,000 at a place listed as Papa’s Beer.

It’s always the grift.

18 Likes
17 Likes

I guess every life isn’t sacred.

19 Likes

Wowza, woozie, once he let it out, I guess it all just came spewing out.
It’s so disappointing. I saw an old sketch of his recently, and he used to be funny. Too bad he’s a raging asshole bigot x-phobic who’s decided punching down is comedy now.
I’m morbidly curious what makes public figures think they need to have, and share, opinions on things like the LGBTQ+ community in general, if they are not a part of it, or about people wearing masks, or contagious diseases, unless it’s a humorous story of how they suffered through it. :woman_shrugging:t2:
Of all the things one might use their public platform to rail against, so often they choose these things that just cause more harm. I don’t get it.

17 Likes

He’s building up his new audience.

9 Likes

No Thank You Sigh GIF by StickerGiant

11 Likes

Once he showed up to a town hall meeting to protest low income housing too close to his neighborhood I figured the “provocative” comedy was just rich guy rot to his very core.

EDIT

Typo

9 Likes

I’m going to guess “protect” is a typo.
Christ, what an asshole. I hadn’t heard that bit. :worried:

6 Likes

Yes definitely a typo

12 Likes

:face_vomiting:

13 Likes

I guess Glenn is finally free from the burden of people having any respect for him and can embrace his true vileness.

15 Likes