The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

He’s been out for a couple months, and into crypto. All that’s new is that he’s going to do some blockchain Theranos scam.

What could go wrong?

13 Likes

Hopefully the FDA responds to every Shkreli filing with

Who Dis Elizabeth Warren GIF by Saturday Night Live

14 Likes

I’d almost love to see how big a gruesome crash this will be, because I’d have no sympathy for investors and the bigger fools, but the last time he walked on killing people by price gouging, and only did small time for robbing rich people.

I have no confidence that he’d end up buried at the bottom of the wreckage.

12 Likes

Kushner Says He Was Treated for Thyroid Cancer While in White House

I still hope nothing good happens for him, nor any of his ilk.

Sympathies for all those you’ve lost to Cancer.

14 Likes
15 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

But the GQP is gonna rally around this dickhole…

12 Likes
16 Likes

Wanna get rich kids? Get into bed with a politician or better yet become one. They know everything before you do kids.

15 Likes

Or as they’re better known - concentration camps.

16 Likes

That you can’t leave without official assistance…barbed wire fence not needed if there’s a literal moat.

15 Likes
17 Likes

Hey, if they haven’t bothered to enforce the law on Republicans, then it’s not really a law, is it? /s

11 Likes

DC Magic it is!

4 Likes

I’m usually down with Angus King, but this is super fishy:

5 Likes

I don’t know why you feel so uneasy about this, it seems like a rather final solution to Miami’s difficult problem with homelessness.

2 Likes

In the thread because of the mother who runs the account

Colleen Colodany, the United Kingdom-based CEO of Kids Wiki, shares that, as someone who works with children and as a mother, seeing Wren’s story has left her deeply concerned. “The internet is full of pedophiles who are making disturbingly inappropriate remarks about this 3 year old,” says Colodany. “Even after being aware of this, Wren’s mother is continuing to make videos with sexual innuendos — for example, eating a hotdog — for the money.”

6 Likes
4 Likes
14 Likes

If any of these monsters are up for re-election, their opponent needs to use this footage in an ad broadcast on every local TV channel in their entire state.

17 Likes

Somehow I missed this the other day when it hit the news. Dickheads gonna dickhead.

17 Likes