The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

14 Likes

Tell me youā€™re an incelā€¦,.

16 Likes

. . . proud of your toxic masculinity . . .

13 Likes

Eh I seen worse in my parts. Three percenter stickers, ā€œJoe and the H*ā€ stickers, ā€œFuck Cuomoā€ made out of assault rifles that are still on trucks even though he left office months ago, a big ol Black Rifle Coffee sticker that took up an entire rear side window on a Mini Cooper, the quote on quote classic Confederate flag painted onto the hood of an mostly rusted truck, a truck with two massive confederate flags on the back of a cargo bed parked crooked in a Fire Zone at Walmart, I even seen a smart car painted like the General Lee from the Dukes Of Hazardā€¦

9 Likes

anyone have a guess at what the skull over the crutches is about?
i am confuse

8 Likes

A Google search tells me itā€™s the logo for the show Jackass.

11 Likes

oh.
somehow that seems fitting.

14 Likes

Asshole: Sure.
Patriotic: not enough to buy american guns instead of brazilian ones.

3 Likes
12 Likes

Iā€™d pay to watch it jump something. Not much, mind you.

3 Likes

Euuuueeeww! Nope!

4 Likes

ā€œI want to watch the press squirm when they see I have a 150 IQ and no overt psychological issues.ā€

8 Likes

What a worthless PoS. Just another petulant manchild acting out in class.

Disgusting human.

7 Likes

Heā€™s showing a lot of warning signs in this video, cardiac and otherwise. Heā€™s still popping something into his mouth.

13 Likes

Donā€™t get my hopes up.

16 Likes

Iā€™m really just surprised that he didnā€™t start flinging his own feces.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s $200 Billion a year profit for just six companies - Why the fuck is any government giving a single dollar, let alone trillions, to an industry that makes that kind of profit?
Even if itā€™s to maintain strategic energy/fuel reserves and theyā€™d somehow go bust without subsidies, shouldnā€™t that be a sign to cut-back on how much theyā€™re getting given.

9 Likes

Why the fuck indeed.

6 Likes
17 Likes

Freaks And Geeks Eye Roll GIF

11 Likes