The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I mean, that was an answer to a specific question, and it’s not like he denied that climate change is mostly bad for Greece and the world. I don’t see the assholishness here, tbh

“Where individuals are being persecuted, it is right that we offer sanctuary,” she said. “But we will not be able to sustain an asylum system if in effect, simply being gay, or a woman, or fearful of discrimination in your country of origin, is sufficient to qualify for protection.”

I mean, it’s not, so Cruella can sleep soundly at night

4 Likes
3 Likes

Jenna Marbles Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Oh yeah!?! Well at least 100 vaccinated women I know find themselves drenched with water after standing next to unvaccinated women in the rain!

NEJM has so far ignored my clinical study article! Cancel culture!!

9 Likes

She’s really floated off into clownish far right arsewipe territory.

9 Likes

This not-serious person is worse than useless.

10 Likes

I get cramps just thinking about her.

7 Likes

Too late for me, they hit me like a wall-o-pain reading that braindead screencap.

9 Likes

Definitely not Naomi Klein…

9 Likes

You mean the Naomi Klein who just wrote a book about being mistaken for Naomi Wolf?

Not indeed! :laughing:

12 Likes

rupauls drag race bingo GIF

11 Likes

Gabrielle Hanson — an anti-LGBTQ+ MAGA Republican mayoral candidate for the city of Franklin, Tennessee – has been caught red-handed supporting her husband’s flamboyant participation in a Chicago Pride event after trying to shut one down in her own city.

This year, Hanson led an unsuccessful campaign to cancel a Pride festival taking place in a public park in Franklin, claiming children needed to be protected.

But local news station News Channel5 Investigates recently unearthed a 2008 photo of Hanson’s husband, Tom, participating in Chicago Pride wearing nothing but an American flag speedo. Hanson, who was running for Congress in Illinois’ Fifth Congressional District, also gave an interview at the time expressing his wife’s support for his participation.

7 Likes

They have no “values” or “positions.” It’s just whatever is convenient at the moment. And if omniphobia is convenient, they are all in.

10 Likes

I love her response but I’m sure bomb threats against UAlberta are now inevitable.
Chaya Raichik is a fucking terrorist!!!

11 Likes

That’s situational ethics. Right and wrong vary based on what they want at any given moment.

7 Likes

Without the “ethics” part. Situational expediency?

3 Likes
1 Like