The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

3 Likes

Also kind of confusing…

the country’s sole veterinary institute at the University of Pretoria

A quick Google search shows there are many veterinary schools in South Africa. :man_shrugging:

ETA: Maybe this is a grammar issue, and they mean the only institute UP has. So, not only getting the whole racism thing wrong, but also “too good” to attend any other school. :angry:

3 Likes

Fine but what if a player decides to use other colors to represent specific groups within the LGBT+ community? Those aren’t rainbow colored. Eventually are they going to decide that only white tape is allowed? :thinking:

7 Likes

Coincidence?

3 Likes

Santos charged with 10 new criminal counts in superseding indictment

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4248753-santos-charged-10-new-criminal-counts-superseding-indictment/

4 Likes

It’s fascinating,” Rodgers said of the reaction to his coining of the “Mr. Pfizer” moniker. “I mean, the triggering, though. Was that not incredible last week? People getting absolutely triggered? Listen, you know, like I saw some of it. I love — I mean, the Johnsons have been great to me. So I don’t mind you calling me ‘Mr. Johnson & Johnson.’ Woody and Christopher and their families, they’ve been great. I don’t play for the Johnson & Johnson corporation, I play for the New York Jets. So I mean, you know, I made a tiny little joke about a guy shilling for a, you know, potentially — it’s not potentially, but it’s a you know corrupt company and everybody kind of loses their minds over it.”

Although it’s not easy to discern it over the laughter in reaction to Rodgers’s failed effort to stop himself from saying it, he definitely called Pfizer a “corrupt company.”

Later, Rodgers challenged Kelce to debate the subject of vaccines in a public setting.

“Well, there’s a lot of propaganda out there,” Rodgers said. “Lot of propaganda out there. Listen, you know, Mr. Pfizer said he didn’t think he’d be in a vaxx war with me. . . . This ain’t a war, homey, this is conversation. But if you wanna have some sort of duel, debate, have me on the podcast, come on the show. Let’s have a conversation.

“Let’s do it like in John Wick IV, right? So we both have a second, right? So somebody to help us out. I’m gonna take my man RFK, Jr. . . . And he can have, you know, Tony Fauci or some other Pharmacrat, and we can have a conversation about this.”

1 Like

What a total asshole.

6 Likes
7 Likes

I know I repeat myself here, but it bears repeating:

Exactly who are the groomers we need to be so terribly worried about again? Hmmm? I’ll wait…

9 Likes

LOL, he’s a naturalized citizen born in Turkey to Turkish parents and he thinks the Supreme Court will say he’s eligible? Just that alone shows he is not qualified.

4 Likes

Well, he will lock up the transphobe vote.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tv Drama GIF by Van der Valk

4 Likes
1 Like

Again and again and again. Not the drag queens, not the trans folks. Sigh…

2 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

8 Likes