The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I’m sure it will be fine.

3 Likes

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

(I know you know…)

10 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The Swiss version of Reichsbürger or Sovereign Citizens.

2 Likes

8 Likes

The ad is for a private school in the middle of London, that changes £25k a year in fees. Posters saying “We churn out wealthy assholes” might just be truth in advertising.

9 Likes

2 Likes

This is the OPPOSITE of what they need to be doing. TPTB have underfunded infrastructure development for a solid 30 years. They barely keep the bridges from falling into the river (and the I5 bridge across the Columbia could go at any time, yet they keep voting not to replace it). They don’t keep the actual roads maintained, much less expanded in proportion to the growth in population. They should be incentivizing businesses to let people work from home, not to force them back into the office.

The one caveat to that is, at least the areas they want to get people in the office are well-served by public transportation. It still represents a lot of cars on the road that don’t need to be, though.

Let’s put it this way: the Oregon Department of Transportation has abandoned multiple projects to update and expand overtaxed freeways. When I say “overtaxed” I mean the freeways are stop-and-go for ~6 hours a weekday while overflow traffic speeds through neighborhoods that have streets that are not maintained for the level of traffic. Meanwhile, every year the state government issues a “kicker” tax refund of hundreds of dollars per person. It’s maddening.

4 Likes
1 Like

Jesus, Garfield…

5 Likes
2 Likes

Assholes or AI?

2 Likes

Assholes, Inc.

6 Likes

The Washington Post debunked Amazon? I guess Bezos makes money either way.

5 Likes
5 Likes

computer rage GIF

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes