The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

The president of the anti-LGBTQ+ Catholic League is fuming over an LGBTQ±themed Christmas tree at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, Wisconsin as part of the venue’s Festival of Trees.

For the festival, 66 organizations sponsored trees. On the organization’s website, Catholic League President Bill Donohue wrote a post titled “Satanists and Trans Activists Defile Christmas,” decrying the fact that only six of the trees were sponsored by Christian groups. He blasted the so-called “Trans Christmas tree” for including ornaments that say “Be Weird” and “Drag Queen” and for having an angel on top holding a rainbow flag.

5 Likes

In searching for an insightful and deep response, all i came up with was
Not Funny No GIF by Originals

11 Likes

Why even bother having an international UN climate change conference when you get a COP28 president like this guy?

(It was a 50-50 guess I made, whether to post this in the climate change thread or this one, but this guy is the living embodiment of a lot of bad definitions, many of which I elide here. )

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

He also has a brewery that makes crappy beer. Unforgivable

6 Likes
5 Likes

I wonder what or who finally got him to stop?

5 Likes

Am I a bad person if I picture someone holding his head in a bucket of water until he ends the blockade?

8 Likes

Only if you are picturing the person letting him up afterwards.

11 Likes

He’s not the problem, he’s a result of the problem.

No one person should have that power in the legislature. They should have changed that rule. Except they all want that power.

11 Likes

Plenty of Real 'Muricans™ in the military were being held up and their gQp representatives finally felt enough heat to pressure him into quitting his theatrical blockade.

5 Likes

This happened near my job (sort of). Was driving by with some coworkers to go across town for an office related luncheon and we all noticed a massive amount of cop cars at the high school

5 Likes

There hasn’t been a 5-Star general since the Korean war and the rank has been retired.

4 Likes

I realized my mistake this PM. Agreed.

He’s blocking 4 stars.

5 Likes

it’s worth remembering that Diddy’s empire is toppling thanks to the women who came forward about their trauma, not the enablers who ignored it for years. They only have lengthy stories to divulge because they watched the violence happen and stayed aligned with Combs anyway. They may be truthtellers, but they’re not the heroes of the story.

https://archive.is/n8Fyz

4 Likes

What next dude, minarets in your towns? Burkas?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Disney Jail GIF by BuzzFeed

Also, give us the Wu-Tang album!!!

3 Likes