The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Just imagine how much it would suck to be in prison and then get assigned Martin Shkreli as a cellmate.

5 Likes

You could percussively explain boundaries to him, but you’d have to keep doing it every time it dropped out of his short-term memory.

He needs a child of five appointed as his guardian, but that would be child-abuse.

3 Likes

Who is Tommy Tuberville?

1 Like

With that headline, all the body needs is “What an asshole!”

7 Likes

According to the charge document, David Sobek, formerly a tenured professor and director of political science graduate studies at Louisiana State University, had an affair with his graduate assistant, told her to research whether his wife and other professors were using critical race theory in their teaching, and instructed the student to send those professors’ syllabi to legislators who he thought would favor anti-CRT legislation.

2 Likes
5 Likes

jack black wtf GIF

3 Likes
3 Likes

What an odd person.

And not in a good way.

4 Likes

Like almost every other Republican before him, Kevin McCarthy has decided to speak the truth now that he’s on his way out the door.

“I became leader when we took the minority, and this was a turning point for me,” McCarthy said, describing having attended the 2019 State of the Union address.

“I’d just become leader and I’m excited and President Trump’s there. And I look over at the Democrats and they stand up. They look like America,” he told Sorkin. “We stand up. We look like the most restrictive country club in America.”

7 Likes

Figured i’d provide follow up on this. Guy killed his parents in San Antonio and then went on a shooting spree in Austin

3 Likes
3 Likes

Gritty Caddyshack reboot with no jokes but a laugh track?

6 Likes

A Magic 8-Ball could have told him that was a bad idea. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Y’know, that almost sounds like it’s not so much about the targets (Muslims, Jews, …) as it is about the hate. The targets are just whatever’s convenient at the moment - the hate is the important part.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Everything is a fucking grift. :angry:

8 Likes