The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

In this article Varis Turku will showcase the connections between the Finns Party (Perussuomalaiset) and the far-right in Turku and Southwest Finland (Varsinais-Suomi, Finland Proper). The article can be read as a local example of how the Finns Party has furthered and normalized racism and fascism in Finland, especially during the chairmanship of Jussi Halla-aho. The article was previously published in Finnish.

5 Likes
4 Likes

9 Likes

What does she expect? Smart people surely avoid her…

6 Likes

Time she took all the mirrors out of her office and house and car, then I guess…

6 Likes

Having said what she said, she should have self-imploded on the spot. But no. (Pleasant thought though.)

3 Likes

Of fucking course.

2 Likes

We can only hope that we get more moments like those

3 Likes

Of course, she is too self-absorbed to consider this, but we all know it.

8 Likes

Notwithstanding the pure Hell of Gaza current events, sometimes Life offers up a luscious bob-bon or two for our pleasure.

3 Likes

She… badly exists.

As I like to remind people at this time of year: “should old acquaintance be forgot?” Fuck yeah!

5 Likes

Word.

There’s a good reason why they are ‘old acquaintances’ and not “current friends.”

9 Likes

3 Likes

Taking money away actually causes things to proliferate! How did I not know this earlier? I guess that means that the GQP is actually trying to benefit education, women’s health, the arts, and childhood nutrition! All of a sudden I feel rich AF.

Thank god for douchebag techbros explaining the world to us.

8 Likes

The scary thing is, I’ve heard a RWNJ actually make that argument.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 Likes

1 Like

“ Over Thanksgiving weekend, Butler and Hartnett allegedly erected a cross facing the victims’ home and set it on fire”

Along with lots of other harassment and intimidation.

Enjoy prison!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Woke like princess Di!

Go back to sleep dumbasses.

8 Likes