The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

“His online moniker references a metaphor from “The Matrix” in which the protagonist is given a choice between learning potentially unpleasant truths”

I guess he’s happy- he gets to learn some new unpleasant truths.

6 Likes

Thank goodness he sent a drooling fan email to the Christchurch killer, without considering that prison mail probably gets screened. When, not if, is the word for this guy.

The problem is, how long can they hold him for pre-crime?

5 Likes

1 Like

The states kicking him off the ballot gave him due process- right up to their supreme courts.

5 Likes

Oh god, these PEOPLE…

9 Likes
5 Likes

But I never thought the face-and-book eating panther would eat MY face and book!!! /s

HAHAHAH, suck it Bill, you absolutely scum.

12 Likes

11 Likes

I think it bit him in the ass. Easy to confuse them.

6 Likes

This guy is a fucking surgical resident! I can only hope that he has borked his career, and winds up getting his ass sued off. This is absolutely unforgivable hubris, to think that his partially trained ass knows better than people who have made it their career would be laughable if it weren’t so infuriating. Read that Biden’s administration has promised to go after him, and they damned sure should.

angry get out GIF

6 Likes

Can you really blame the remaining members of The Smiths?

9 Likes

tumblr_inline_nqor9baWu81s8orll_400

1 Like

You know, Maury Cee! That sad clown who used to make millions by moaning and groaning about how miserable he supposedly was.

5 Likes

Moored at sea?

Ah - an abandoned garbage scow.

5 Likes

7:28:08 in total.

The debate is about 3h.

1 Like
1 Like

Twitch streamer thinking it’s hilarious to harass a blackjack dealer on his stream

3 Likes

FBI investigate after ex-Abercrombie boss sex claims

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes