The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

As much as I’d love to see him sink his money, other people would be left holding the bag.

5 Likes

A member of a family that runs a major sugar and real estate conglomerate in Florida was arrested and charged with a number of crimes, including domestic violence, late last month after he allegedly assaulted a woman during an argument over the fact that they had been seated near a gay couple at a restaurant.

1 Like

Men harming women isn’t specific to Florida

5 Likes
1 Like

She’s been reported to the state licensing board, right? I only know some of the rules in Texas and she’s in Washington, but revealing client information and quoting from therapy sessions would probably be enough to lose her license

4 Likes
5 Likes

They were minors. I hope they reported her to protective services.

5 Likes

He has been charged with domestic violence by strangulation, false imprisonment, robbery, harassing a victim, and cocaine possession, and was released on $180,000 bond.

Just wow. A rich man gets released with a bond of an insignificant amount. And he has a history of domestic violence.

Fanjul is also known…In 2016, The Daily Mail reported on the couple’s volatile relationship, which included one 2014 incident in which a drunken Fanjul allegedly tried to smother Mortimer with a pillow. Police were called to Fanjul’s home again in December 2014, where a neighbor said he witnessed Fanjul tackle Mortimer and push her head into the pavement.

I know it’s the The Daily Mail, but wtaf?

Fun Lol GIF by CANAL+

2 Likes

Shocked Puss In Boots GIF

5 Likes
1 Like

Oh look, she’s back. Guess that sweet conservative media money she was gonna get dried up.

Seriously Gina. You were given multiple chances to easily fix your behavior.

4 Likes

But why aren’t they in jail?

4 Likes
1 Like

Fucking disgusting… also, the Guardian angels? are they still a thing? Did we time travel to 1983?

5 Likes

Bill Maher Says He Won’t Release Kanye West Interview: ‘He’s A Very Charming Antisemite’

Assholes all.

2 Likes

Lots (unpaid) fines, probation, and community service but AFAIK no prison time.

7 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

Jesus Reaction GIF

5 Likes

The artist told the right-wing ABC newspaper that his portrayal of Christ, which was based on an image of his son, was ‘gentle, elegant and beautiful’ and created with ‘deep respect’.

6 Likes