The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Bill Mahar: ‘We all know that Hollywood is full of elitist snobs who love fancy formal dinners way too much. Even as an elitist snob myself I can say it’s no wonder middle america and even more so right wingers hate them.’

Also Bill Mahar:

10 Likes

LOL, no one wanted Maher ruining their party.
:rofl:

11 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/15/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-award-elon-musk-rupert-murdoch-sylvester-stallone-martha-stewart-michael-milken/index.html

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family dissents after award in her name is given to Elon Musk and Rupert Murdoch

The family of the late liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wants her name pulled off an award after the foundation in charge of doling it out named SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch among this year’s recipients.

The Ginsburg award “celebrates leaders who have demonstrated extraordinary accomplishments in their chosen fields,” according to an announcement by the foundation on Wednesday.

Dafuque?

13 Likes

Streamer tried to wear Kanye’s poorly sized clothes, streamer turns the issue into a joke and with Kanye being Kanye, had a meltdown about a joke once again.

7 Likes
8 Likes

rupauls drag race television GIF

6 Likes

If he’d done this he’d be free.

Sam Bankman-Fried came up with a lot of ideas to rehabilitate his image and launch a new crypto exchange after FTX went into bankruptcy.

Bankman-Fried thought he might “Go on Tucker Carlson, come out as a republican;” “Come out against the woke agenda;” tell people the team running his bankrupt former company “has no idea how to run FTX;” tell people he’s “really glad” the bankruptcy team stepped in and “they’re great.”

7 Likes

Checked it’s real.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Rent control started in NYC in 1920. It predates Mao’s joining the communist party and his taking power in 1949.

15 Likes

Uh huh sure, that’s why somebody made Ariana Grande ‘juice’ a potato for a kids show :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Smith, a U.S. Army veteran and former contributor to *LGBTQ Nation* sibling site *Queerty*, [“came out” as a conservative](https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/05/meet-gay-black-army-veteran-became-republican/) in 2018, telling *The Daily Mail* that he had switched to the Republican party.

On Monday, however, Smith announced that he had left the Republican party.

13 Likes

Wow. Just hard to talk about that. They really do think they are so personally important in the cosmic scheme of things.

11 Likes

When she finally saw the movie, she realized to her astonishment that this story she’d adored since she was far too young for it, that she knew almost by heart, that inspired her first album—this story was now her story. Specifically Lady Jessica’s story. This goes by fast onscreen, but Jessica (played by Rebecca Ferguson) is not a wife but a concubine. Grimes saw herself in Jessica, and she saw X in Jessica’s son, Paul Atreides (Timothée Chalamet). Paul is more than a duke’s son. He’s a chosen one, tasked with becoming a great leader. “When I see X,” she says, “like, I just know X is going to have to go through all this really fucked-up shit that sort of mirrors Paul-type stuff.” Watching it wrecked her. “I was just crying my eyes out the whole movie.”

She knows this might sound absurd. Grandiose. She wishes it felt that way to her too.

“I feel like there’s very few people in the world who could have similar sentiments about their son than Claire with X,” Mac says when I relay this to him. I ask if it’s surreal to watch his sister live this life. “Yes,” he says, laughing. “But I’m also not really surprised? Because she somehow always gets into the most insane possible scenarios.”

9 Likes
9 Likes

NIMBY bullshit

14 Likes
9 Likes

What are you in for?

Bank robbery
Murder

Uh - Dick pics.

13 Likes
12 Likes

To be fair, being a democrat doesn’t mean one can’t also be an islamophobe…

11 Likes