The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

11 Likes

Fetterman’s heel turn continues apace… why the hell would he be considered with republican attacks? Sounds like he’s lacking a spine to stand up for the LGBQT+ constituents to me.

11 Likes
4 Likes
10 Likes

In which the HR director of an ousted sponsor says the PR equivalent of “I know you are but what am I?”

Look, the Timbers are working hard to recover from some bad mistakes. They were dragged, kicking and screaming, to do right by selling the Thorns. I still think Paulson should sell the Timbers because of his bad judgement in hiring and keeping buddies with toxic behaviors and because of the mishandling of the Andy Polo incident. But the last thing they can afford considering the level of activism of their fanbase is to let a sponsor with allegations of sexual misconduct remain plastered across the front of the team’s jersey.

This is like the jersey scandal from Ted Lasso in real life, except they got out ahead of it before a player had to shame them into it. And kidos for giving refunds, no questions asked, to people who bought this year’s kit with said sponsor’s name on it.

2 Likes

Won’t someone think of the poor spyware makers?

13 Likes

Oh believe me, I am

hakeem lyon yaz GIF by HULU

6 Likes

Andrew Tate and brother detained in Romania over UK arrest warrant

14 Likes

The cherry on top about all of this? A loudmouthed Kick streamer basically snitched on the Tates about trying to leave Romania lol

13 Likes

At least it wasn’t a pizza box this time.

6 Likes
7 Likes

9UZD

12 Likes

He must be the White Power Ranger.

19 Likes

It’s bad then it gets worse.

5 Likes

Alexander Vlahos No GIF by S4C

13 Likes

I saw that headline yesterday and i’m still baffled

7 Likes

it’s so crazy, it just had to be florida… but, no!
still, i’d wager the python is from here.

5 Likes
8 Likes

:astonished:
:thinking: For some fans, watching Swarm might cause them to reconsider their life choices:

5 Likes
12 Likes