The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

That’s what I’m getting from it. It could have been ambiguous from the initial word salad, but then he started talking about Schindler’s List and implies Schindler was the bad guy. That clarifies that this shitstain is a Nazi fanboi.

13 Likes

I can’t think of any other group who claim to be deep intellectual thinkers, but are, in reality, dumb as a bag of hammers. And also, violent monsters.

11 Likes

Oh, but that guy was definitely a rube…I mean, how hard is it to make bombs that work? :unamused:

7 Likes

Wasn’t Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax a Bond villain? Or a Monty Python character?

12 Likes

Kyrsten Sinema announces she is retiring from the Senate

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/05/politics/kyrsten-sinema-announces-retirement/index.html

Buh Bye

Don't let the door hit you on the way out (GIFs) | MATTHEW'S ISLAND

10 Likes

Drax you say?

Guardians Of The Galaxy Rocket GIF by Marvel Studios

9 Likes

IMG_3075

11 Likes
10 Likes

A classic Space Ark B: “let’s burn down the forest to curb (kerb?) inflation” response

1 Like
10 Likes

Four companies that Paul has lots of stock in or contribute lots of cash or both.

Politicians becoming rich in office, how does that work?

8 Likes

Tell you what Dick, let us cull all of the land-owning gentry, and we’ll see if anyone left wants to get rid of wild animals?

4 Likes

Gary continues his talk on the Christian worldview. He discusses the concept of “borrowed capital,” or how non-Christians steal morality and ethics from Christians in order to argue against them. Only Christianity provides the moral and ethical foundation for life; an evolutionary worldview can provide only an “everyone for themselves” approach to life. There is no love, equality, family, or compassion in a random chance world.

:rage: Says a group lacking in love, equality, family, and compassion.

11 Likes

Tell me you didn’t pay attention in class when evolution was covered (or more likely, attended private religious schools where it wasn’t taught) without saying it. Species from bacteria to whales evolved collaborative behaviors to survive and thrive.

13 Likes

Not to mention that evolution is a historical explanation not a normative statement. I don’t believe we should leave people in the ancient struggle for survival, I believe we should help everyone live as best we can. It’s these cruel bigots who don’t.

10 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

10 Likes

But that’s the point. Homo sapiens evolved behaviors to cooperate and collaborate to not just survive but thrive. His assertion is idiotic because the traits he attributes to Christianity are exactly the traits that were the result of evolution.

9 Likes

Oh, I agree completely. I’m just also saying that we could still try to work on it even if it weren’t what we evolved for, because evolution is what is not what ought to be.

9 Likes

That’s some seriously a-historical baloneyshit right there. :flushed:

8 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

7 Likes