The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Surely she knows that those screening questions aren’t a neuropsychological exam?

I kid.

10 Likes
16 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

11 Likes

That’s just incredible. The people in that story—my heart breaks for them. They really need help with their mental health and they just rob them of their agency. They are never going to trust anyone ever again.

That story just makes me sad (and angry).

11 Likes

Besides losing their license- I hope they’re criminally charged for kidnapping and sued into poverty.

13 Likes

21 Likes

To be fair, there was, like, no way to see that coming, right?

14 Likes

As in “could na tsee that coming”, right?

9 Likes

We administer the PHQ and GAD7 to every kid 12 and up. It’s eye-opening to see just how many kids sre atruggling, and how many parents are flabbergasted. We also give teenagers a questionnaire on sex and drugs. We have some parents who insist on filling out thenselves, or checking “to make sure they got it right.” Yeah, not helpful. I worry about the homelives of kids whose parents do this shit…

14 Likes

The website claims success in helping boys who are troubled, learning-impaired or dealing with ADHD or other disorders.

I think I can guess what else they stuff in that “other disorders” bag. :rainbow_flag:

11 Likes

Remember, after O. Ivar Lovaas developed ABA for use on autistic children, he wrote a paper about using it on the same-sex attracted. Any difference from the norm is a pathology that will be punished until it disappears.

11 Likes

15 Likes

WTA-not-F is this shit? Is this jackass denying the existence of the clitoris? Just because you can’t find it does not mean it ain’t there, my dude!

(No, I get it, this feeds the “women as objects” mindset. I hate it a lot.)

17 Likes

" Children often try to please adults by producing the answer the grown-ups seem to want".

Like, maybe saying they have a stomach ache when something else is bothering them? Cause if you’re upset, and your mom is the “therapy is the problem” person, you might not feel ok saying you feel your head’s not right.

6 Likes

Same guy, probably. “Why don’t modern women like men like me?”.

10 Likes

Swipe left on incel.

12 Likes

nathan fillion castle GIF

13 Likes

Heck, is this jackass denying the existence of the holocaust? I can’t actually tell. One more reason nobody should bother interacting with him, I guess.

10 Likes

“The clitoris is the holocaust of feminism…” Nope, I cannot make sense out of this no matter how I twist it or squint my eyes. No clue.

14 Likes

He doesn’t want to just say that pleasuring a woman is bad because of its association with the less intellectual inclined aspects of the manosphere (the more brute examples of misogny), but he needs to make it sound like an idea that has some sort of intellectually grounding and import. Unfortunately for him, he’s an idiot. Hence, word salad.

11 Likes