The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

He’s just afraid that he’ll be the first one up against the wall.

9 Likes

Did he forget the decades long information campaign his industry engaged in?

Angry Cartoon Network GIF

10 Likes

That heating is largely caused by the burning of fossil fuels, and much of the current impacts of that combustion — rising temperatures, extreme weather — were predicted by Exxon scientists almost half a century ago.

They knew about it, they denied, obfuscated, outright lied (and are continuing to lie) about it and now are reversing victim and offender. There ought to be an acronym for that kind of behavior, don’t you think?

17 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

11 Likes

Society is absolutely in an abusive relationship with the oil industry. They even make us pay for their crap through subsidies. They are the abusive boyfriend and I can’t wait until we kick them to the curb

17 Likes

https://archive.ph/yv3ZX

13 Likes

They keep showing us who they are and what they want over and over and over again…

10 Likes

That seems worse somehow.

15 Likes

An honorary Nazi is still a fucking Nazi.

Angry Toss GIF by South Park

16 Likes

16 Likes

Surely someone responded - “Man humps gay stairs”?

20 Likes

i was thinking on those same lines:

something something slides down pole…

but that wouldn’t be appropriate.

14 Likes
6 Likes

https://archive.ph/ztDPX

6 Likes

I don’t know, they look perfect for breaking into some show tunes number.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Parson is a longtime Chiefs season ticket-holder holder who celebrated with the team at its recent Super Bowl victory parade in Kansas City.

Many of those granted clemency by Parson were convicted decades ago of drug crimes, theft or burglary and had completed their prison sentences long ago.

But two notable exceptions were Mark and Patricia McCloskey. The St. Louis couple who gained national attention for waving guns at racial injustice protesters were pardoned by Parson on July 30, 2021, just six weeks after Mark McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment.

13 Likes

Ah yes, the Turner Dairies cosplayers.

14 Likes

That sounds on the low side.

13 Likes

someone would administer a basic MH screen to her son. archive.ph/VbKfh

11 Likes